- Buzz can't wait to see Water For Elephants and Scream 4
- Yum's craving cookie cutters, jelly beans, and panini presses
- Bella's going bonkers for eco nail polish and playful mascara
- Tres can't put down Tina Fey's Bossypants
- Lil's loving DwellStudio Kidz Placemats and the Bugaboo Donkey
- Fab's fawning over cool cat sunglasses and glam-punk earrings
- Casa's cooing over coffee table books and green cleaning supplies
- Savvy wants you to Spring clean your budget and check your credit report
- Fit's falling for eco chic products like yoga mats and lunch bags
- Geek's giddy over iPad 2 accessories and Firefox4
Posts for April 3rd 2011
April is officially here with Spring in full swing and wedding season upon us! We kicked off our coverage with our picks for fabulously unique engagement rings, but there's more to come. Spring shopping was on our mind, and seasonal styling to peruse, and if you're itching for a preview of what comes next, be sure to check out our peek at J.Crew's covetable Fall collection. As always, it's been a busy week, so be sure to click through to see what you've missed.
It's officially wedding season here at Fab, and we've already kicked things off by showing you 15 of the best nontraditional rings. Whether you're engaged and in the planning stages, a bridesmaid or wedding guest, or happily married and in the mood to reminisce, we want to see your gorgeous dresses, sparkling jewels, and all-around stylish wedding attire. Join our group Wedding Style, and upload all of your fabulous style pics! Who knows, you just might find yourself featured on Fab!