- Prep for tonight's Met Ball with a glimpse at looks from the past
- A Pimm's cup is the perfect cocktail for Spring!
- The 50 sweetest royal wedding photos
- Bugaboo and Missoni partner up for a luxe stroller
- All the details on Pippa Middleton's hair on Kate's big day
- How to speed clean your house
- Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess get together for One Day
- Video: Watch, pass, or rent Prom?
- Want to get your dream job in a different city?
- Yoga poses to strengthen and lengthen legs
- City: Brad Goreski helps style ladies in Louboutins in LA!
- Six ways to get your white phone fix
- Beauty items for a princess on a budget!
- Emily Giffin's favorite moments from the royal wedding
Posts for May 1st 2011
Camilla Belle didn't need a fashion stylist for this look because it was pulled directly from the Gucci Spring 2011 catwalk. From head to toe, she rocks my absolute favorite runway ensemble and this season's most stellar trend — colorblocking. This is a simple ensemble to recreate, simply because it involves solid colored basics.
You can recreate the look using the pieces I selected above, or you can do your own shopping around to find the best deals. On a side note, I would check vintage shops for an orange blazer. Chances are, you'll be able to find a great, bright colored blazer for a great price. You can also adjust the color palette according to your own personal taste. If you aren't up for wearing a bright orange blazer, a beige blazer would make a great substitution. Or you can sub the bright green pants for a pair of black trousers instead. Modify the look how you see fit, but remember that the most essential part of this ensemble is colorblocking!