- Five perfect graduation outfits
- How to add a hint of geek to every room in your house
- Six dishes to pack for a picnic
- The Bridesmaids cast talks strip club visits
- The ultimate guide to looking good in wedding pictures
- Test your knowledge on Robert Pattinson's quotes about love
- The best bathing suits for new moms
- Check out these flirty Summer throw pillows
- Chris Hemsworth officially signs on to star opposite Kristen Stewart
- A review of Red O's Mexican brunch
- Celebrities who love ballet-inspired fitness
- Tips on how to survive a pricey wedding season
- Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe get together to cheer on Deacon
- Chic retro-inspired swimwear
Posts for May 15th 2011
We love seeing your Spring brights and flirty silhouettes! My favorite looks this week were leather skirt, graffiti, Spring pastel, feminine with a rocker edge, the color orange, I compliment you, you compliment me, mixed media, bumblebee braided, parfait & other confections, and Spring break.
Time to toss your cap and raise your glass — you're graduating. Even though you'll be wearing a shapeless gown for most of the ceremony, you'll need a superchic ensemble underneath — something that screams, "I've arrived!" Click through for all of our looks, then get ready for the big reveal.
Fab Recap — Catching Up With Derek Lam, the Best Swimwear For Your Body, and Cannes Showstopping Style!
Between the fashion world buzz over Cannes glam and swimsuit season, there's a lot to take in this week. We've had our eye on the red carpet in the French Riviera, but elsewhere, Gisele debuted her own lingerie collection, and here at Fab, we've been prepping for perfect Summer style with our how-tos and shopping guides. If you missed it, this is what you need to know — click through for our weekly recap to get you up to speed!