- Casual sex by the numbers: get TresSugar's exclusive survey results!
- The Hunger Games: who's who in the cast
- Video: Sugar staffers reveal our favorite Oprah Winfrey show highlights!
- Swim guide: dive into the best one-pieces for Summer
- Denim and chambray décor à la Pippa Middleton
- Essential egg techniques every home cook should master
- Easy to follow steps for getting a perfectly dewy complexion
- PopSugar City LA: where to get '70s-inspired feather extensions
- Summer style on the go: Cape Cod edition
- $30 and under: a Summer pregnancy survival guide
- Keep or toss these 6 registry rules
- Try a set of arm toning exercises from trainer David Kirsch
- Free iOS apps to help you find food fast
- Bar Refaeli lays out in her bikini postpartying with Irina Shayk
Posts for May 19th 2011
In between film premieres, press junkets, and photocalls, the attendees of the Cannes Film Festival are squeezing in a little do-gooding — and looking unbelievably stylish while doing it. The annual amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala brings together the best and brightest from fashion and film, and gives us the chance to see the likes of Carine Roitfeld, Naomi Campbell, Goldie Hawn, and Courtney Love in the same room. A-list actresses, designers, models, and musicians walked the red carpet to promote amfAR's crusade to end the AIDS epidemic, and as usual, they proved that you can look fabulous while supporting a good cause. Click through to see all the stunning celebrity looks.
Olivia Palermo was a betty in black at the Honor of the Young Collectors Council of the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum at HUGO BOSS in NYC. Olivia mixed black fabrics like a femme fatale — black lace top, slouchy cropped trousers, and satin blazer — and added purple Charlotte Olympia pumps for a pop of color. Although all of her ensemble was enviable, the piece dé resistance was her Lulu Frost necklace. Shop now to re-create Ms. Palermo's city chic look.
Brooklyn Decker was a ray of sunshine in a yellow Zara dress at the launch of MyHabit.com in NYC. Her bright mini showed off her gorgeous gams, while her black bib necklace and peep-toe booties brought edge to her feminine frock. Brooklyn finished off her party style with beach waves and gregie nail polish. Shop now to re-create this illuminating look.
Louis Vuitton is kicking off its Fall campaign, complete with lapdogs, classic cars, and Zuzanna Bijoch, Daphne Groeneveld and Anais Pouliot playing super-chic ladies with a serious fashion fetish. Shot by Steven Meisel the feel is ultra-sophisticated, showcasing the label's luxe accessories, ladylike collection, and moody Autumn palette. It's polished and poised, and just a bit playful — what's your take on the first glimpse of the Fall '11 campaign?
- On being a bombshell: Being a bombshell is about embracing yourself and feeling confident. There are things you can do to help you feel confident like wearing the right lingerie and choosing the right swimsuit for the beach.
- On finding the perfect swimsuit: Number one is that you have to find something you feel comfortable in. It's not about showing more or less, it's about you feeling confident with what you're wearing. I love triangle-shaped tops and bottoms, the smallest ones possible because I hate tan lines.
- On her favorite pieces from the VS bombshell collection: The collection is all about being sexy and embracing your sensuality. The balcony bra is my favorite; I love the shape and colors and it's very Brigitte Bardot. The miraculous is good for nightwear, it's very va-va-voom.
- On her Summer essentials: A stringkini, eyeliner, flip-flops, a pair of cute shorts, and VS bra and panties.
- On Summer vacation plans: Miami, with my family!
It's been hard to ignore the glamour coming from two Chinese actresses, Li Bing Bing and Fan Bing Bing (no relation), on the Cannes red carpet. These leading ladies have dominated the red carpet in the likes of Elie Saab Couture, Georges Chakra Couture, and Atelier Versace. If you haven't already, it might be time to get acquainted with Li and Fan; click our slideshow to see their best Cannes looks.