- Learn how to organize your closet!
- Five helpful Google Chrome tips and tricks
- Details on what's to come at the new Gilt Taste
- Pictures from Sara Rue's gorgeous weekend wedding!
- Fifteen artfully groomed pups
- Eco-friendly pieces Fab loves for Summer
- Check out MAC and Lady Gaga's digital campaign
- Do men really mean what they say in bed?
- The best sun, sand, and waterproof sandals for kids
- Ten gorgeous graphic rugs to give your room symmetry
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga's SNL short
- Pilates moves that will get you ready for bikini season
- Nifty ways to help you save on weddings
- See Katy Perry's Los Feliz pad for sale
- Make your poster a statement piece
Posts for May 22nd 2011
Whether you were dressing for work or play, your looks this week were undeniably chic. My favorites were color identity, BKLYN, buttoned up, my date is taking me to the movies, a casual take on tweed, easy breezy, streets of San Fran, tribal pants, Spring into sportswear, and the greatest lessons always come from the weirdest teachers.
There's no better way to add to a Summer wardrobe than with the kind of shopping that's not just good for your closet, but good for the planet. With that in mind, we've scoured only eco-friendly jewels, accessories, tanks, and shorts to make a few sweet — and completely conscious additions to your seasonal wear. Click through to shop our favorites!
This week, we're in the full swing of Summer, drawing up our swim guides, garnering celebrity inspiration, and soaking up the rest of Cannes. We've got swimwear-style inspiration, thanks to Kate Middleton's little white bikini and a look at sister Pippa's standout style. Inside, there's more shopping, sneak peeks — including Madewell and Prabal Gurung for J.Crew — plus, a few luxe gifts for the grad you love. Click through to get caught up!