- Damon's hottest stares in The Vampire Diaries season two!
- A how-to on party-hopping!
- Emma Watson throws on a sports bra for a Pittsburgh jog!
- Find out which celebs are launching even more fragrances
- Great outdoor date ideas
- Aye aye mate! Five toys for young pirates
- The chicest toiletry cases to take on your next trip
- Sprightly décor for a Pop-Art pad!
- Video: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez can't stop the PDA
- Did you know you can save by spending on certain days?
- The healthy reasons to marinate your meat
- The most cost-friendly airlines to fly with a pet
- City: the best places for iced coffee in NYC
- Who would you cast in the Total Recall reboot?
- Fashionable finds for Memorial Day
Posts for May 30th 2011
Both modern and quintessentially Parisian-chic, designer Judith Milgrom delivers a luxurious Fall collection for the Maje label. Within a primary palette of scarlet, red, navy, black, and gray, the collection of tailored separates is beautifully minimalist. A few trendier additions, like a furry white coat and a little red dress, add just enough fashion to keep the line ultra chic. It's perfectly on point: feminine in the most contemporary way, and more importantly — unbelievably wearable. Click through for a glimpse of the whole collection.
This look from Fab reader BrittandWhit is the perfect example of how to play with color and create a fresh Summer look with just a few easy pieces. Best of all, it's a snap to re-create. Start with a fitted, short-sleeved white tee, and tuck it into a pretty cobalt blue circle skirt ($45). Add a multicolored, lightweight scarf ($370), silver stacked bangles, and a pair of cutout wedge booties ($150). Such a cute look, and so perfect for the warm weather to come.
This week, we're out to make the most of our Summer spending money by challenging you to create a perfect Summer look for $200 or less. We want one standout head-to-toe ensemble, complete with jewels, sandals, and sweet seasonal accessories. Think pretty sundresses, cutoffs, easy rompers, and jumpsuits — you're the editor, so it's up to you to create a covetable Summer style — as long as you come in under budget. Here's how:
1. Go to ShopStyle, and sign up for a free account. If you already have a PopSugar account then there's no need to sign up.
2. Shop away. Hover over the item you want and click "Favorite," so it goes into your Stylebook.
3. Ready to style? Go to your Stylebook and click "Create a Look." Drag and drop the pieces you want. Make it look pretty.
4. Save it, then click "Share Look," then "Blog It."
5. Copy the code provided at the bottom of the page and paste it into a "New Post" while in raw html mode, not rich text, in the Fab Stylist of the Week group. Include the name of the challenge in your post's title so we can see it.