- Eye candy from the French Open
- Find out what Apple has coming out next
- Ten dishes to get you excited for Summer
- NYC workout wardrobe must shops
- The cheapest airlines to fly your pet on
- The latest and greatest from fashionable faces on Twitter
- 20 timeless Summer beauty looks to inspire you
- Diane Von Furstenberg to design for GapKids
- Gardening solutions for small spaces
- Coachella 2012 will be two identical concert weekends
- Watch Robert Pattinson on the set of Cosmopolis
- Five surprising beverages that aren't vegan
- Ten tips for getting, and nailing, a job interview
- Miss anything in May? See the hottest headlines!
- Get a sneak peek at Betsey Johnson's Fall accessories collection
Posts for May 31st 2011
AnnaLynne McCord brightened up the streets of NYC in a pair of short yellow shorts, a lace bralette, and neon nail polish. She paired her hot shorts with a red and white printed tank, red boat shoes, and a matching beaded necklace. AnnaLynne finished off her Summer style with a scoop hat, Ray-Ban aviators, and her favorite Miu Miu bag. Get her exact sunglasses with other complementing items now to re-create Ms. McCord's laid-back look.
Today, we’re highlighting the return of the jumpsuit! This ‘70s-inspired silhouette was seen on the Spring 2011 runways at Yves Saint Laurent, Diane von Furstenberg, and Fendi. Whether you want an edgy, urban warrior look, a flirty romper, or an all-out evening outfit, here are three fabulous jumpsuits to wear this season! On Allison: Topshop romper, House of Harlow ring, H&M Swedish Hasbeens shoes
Keira Knightley strolled arm in arm with boyfriend James Righton while out shopping in Venice, CA. Keira donned a yellow pleated skirt with a knotted Theory blouse. Her bevy of brown accessories — belt, shoulder bag, and embellished sandals — complemented her gold hoop earrings and matching Tiffany & Co pendant. She finished off her sunny look with black cat-eye shades. Shop now to get her exact shirt and necklace with other like items.
This week on Twitter, we caught a glimpse of celebrity Memorial Day celebrations — lounging poolside, traveling, and checking out the sights. We saw Olivia Wilde's charity work in Haiti, Rihanna touching up her hair, mermaid-style, and Victoria Beckham's little one taking a much-needed pool dip. Click through to see all of the fashionable moments!
For its latest lookbook, Madewell snapped up girl-of-the-moment, Arizona Muse, to show off its take on casual cool Summer dressing. We're not talking about the per usual cutoff shorties and tank combo; instead take your effortless ensembles to a new level with Madewell's array of off-white eyelet rompers, loose-cut chambray trousers, mesh tees, and floaty maxi skirts. Need for inspiration? Flip the slideshow to see more of Arizona working it in relaxed warm weather styles.
This time of year, celebs are breaking out sandals and seasonal totes. As we're eyeing their Summer essentials, we hope you've been taking notes — because we're putting you to the test. Time to see if you can guess the celebrity with just a hint of her bag, shoes, or jewels.