- Summer movie preview: the action flicks
- Exclusive clip: shirtless Kellan Lutz and Mandy Moore in Love Wedding Marriage
- Classic tomato salsa is super easy to make!
- Fresh hairstyle ideas for Spring
- The Bachelorette predictions by the numbers
- Alyson Hannigan shares about life on HIMYM and her mommy must haves
- H&M makes a splash with its wallet-friendly swimwear collection
- Get the look: ivory sofas and silver side tables
- Thrifty, meaningful gifts for mom
- 5 airlines that offer healthy food fare
- Fashion after bark: a collection of pawdorable doggie designs
- Pump it up: tools and sites to help you get fit for your wedding
- Brighten up your manicure with a neon nail polish
- Brad Pitt and Courteney Cox reunite at a party in LA!
- PopSugar City LA: where to find bottomless sangria brunch specials
Posts for May 5th 2011
Jennifer Aniston just hit Sephora to promote her new fragrance, and aside from the bold hue of her Vivienne Westwood dress, we can't get over the revealing peek at Jen's chest. At first glance, we love the bright color and curve-flattering cut, plus how Jennifer pulls it all together with minimal accessories. But, upon closer inspection, the draped neckline — and bust-revealing cutout — is a kind of cleavage-baring design we've never seen before, and one we're still taking in. So, we're putting it to you — is Jen's draped cutout about to catch on or is this a trend you're not likely to get into?
Gwen Stefani rocked the nautical look — striped sweater and long navy skirt — while out shopping in London. Gwen added a leather jacket and printed scarf for extra warmth, while her suede wedges and Christian Dior sunglasses brought a little edge. She finished off her ensemble with her signature red lips and nail polish. Shop now to re-create this Parisian-chic look.
She gave birth to you, fed you, cleaned you, raised you, gave you that ridiculous curfew, cried at your college graduation, and still slips you a little cash in your purse every time you visit. Mothers are incredibly special human beings, and this Sunday is your day to show it. We covered lovely and affordable gifts for mom; now it's time for those splurge-worthy, luxury gifts to indulge mom. Click our slideshow to see 10 special, very stylish ways to pay homage to Mom.
The 2011 Met Gala has wrapped up, but now it's time to reflect on all our favorite fashion of the night. Many ladies paid homage to the late Alexander McQueen by wearing his archived gowns, while other starlets walked the red carpet on the arm of their respective dress designers. Whether they looked angelic in white, ravishing in red, or gorgeous in gold, the night was surely a sartorial affair to remember. See the ensembles go head-to-head when you play our Met Gala faceoff!
Play any faceoff game, and it enters you for a chance to win the monthly $500 grand prize. Click here for the official rules.
1) Babydoll short lace dress Delphine Manivet at Lovely Bridal, Under $7000 2) Floor length mermaid lace gown by Allure Bridals, Under $1000 3) Floor length A-line lace gown by Jorma Bridal, $345 4)Long sleeve short shift dress by BHLDN, $650 5) A-line gown with lace overlay, White by Vera Wang for David's Bridal, $1300 6) Kate Middleton in Alexander McQueen
The Princess's dress was safe and classic in all sense of the words. More crowd pleasing, she chose the Alexander McQueen label, the designer who before his untimely death was an industry darling and now, is even more heralded, even being honored with an exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute titled Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty.
Not only was the dress tastefully appropriate for a royal wedding, but you can bet a whole batch of brides will be seeking both sleeves and lace. Check out these different matrimonial styles for brides to be without the Alexander McQueen by Sarah Burton wedding dress budget.
New parents Rachel Zoe and Rodger Berman, enjoyed an adults-only lunch at Jack n' Jill's restaurant in LA. Rachel looked totally chic in a striped Otis and Maclain maxi dress, Christian Louboutin platform sandals, and a lightweight, open vest. She accessorized with her favorite Givenchy bag, oversize sunglasses, and red nail polish for a pop of color. Shop now to copy Rachel's strolling style.
Happy Mother's Day! We're inspired by working moms everywhere, and particularly jazzed on working moms who manage to look incredibly chic while raising kids. No working mothers are in the spotlight as much as these celebrity mothers, so in honor of stylish moms everywhere, take a look at how these women get dressed on and off the parenting job.