- Savvy career tips inspired by Oprah
- Get smoother, clearer, and more hydrated skin with cloth face masks
- Meet Vince Vaughn's baby Locklyn!
- How to prepare leeks
- 10 wedding traditions you'd toss
- Stroller accessories to roll into Spring
- Back to basics: how to wear your leggings right
- Thirsty? Try these 5 ideas for creating a bar at home
- TV teaser: new pics from Cougar Town, Gossip Girl, and more!
- From one girl to another: how I got in shape for my wedding
- Signs of seasonal allergies in pets
- Tech dating blunders to avoid
- Try a mango rice bowl with veggies and tofu
- Video: Rob and Reese settle the "elephant fart story" debate!
- PopSugar City NYC: Jonathan Cheban reveals his favorite NYC hot spots
Posts for May 8th 2011
It was a big week in fashion, headlined by the annual Met Costume Institute Gala. It attracted hundreds of gorgeous stars and models who shone in fabulous gowns, many of them by Alexander McQueen or Stella McCartney. After that big night, we focused on vacation dressing — what to wear on a hot Miami trip, and how to pack for long flights, and kicked off our guide to the best swimsuits for Summer. Perhaps that also inspired us to look afar to Australia, at the best looks from their Fashion Week. Closer to home, we interviewed Tommy Hilfiger and found out he used to be a hippie! Finally, it was a stellar week in star style. Click our slideshow to see the best news of the week.