- Before heading to the theater brush up on your X-Men characters
- Yummy! Make your own ricotta cheese
- Oh look, it's Bella Swan's wedding hair!
- Colossal engagement rings: too much or to each her own?
- Adorable onesies dedicated to dear old dad
- Summer accessories guide: the best beach towels and totes
- 5 beautiful built-in bookcases to inspire your inner lit geek
- Tips to save money on bridal showers
- Try tummy-toning yoga poses for developing a strong core
- 5 ways cats show they care
- Use PadMapper for easy apartment hunting
- Learn how to create your own cool colorblock manicure
- Video: Orlando Bloom cuddles with Flynn while Miranda works abroad
- Celebrate Bar Refaeli's 26th birthday with a look at her best bikini moments!
Posts for June 2nd 2011
Salma Hayek looked prim and polished while catching a water taxi in Venice. She wore a nude-tone henley, light-wash trouser denim, and a silk navy blazer. Salma accessorized with a long pearl necklace, camel Gucci tote, and black wraparound sunglasses. We added orange sandals and a matching ring to finish off her globe-trotting style. Copy Salma's look here.
While stocking up on Summer gear, there were just a few pieces we couldn't go without. Luckily, these finds happen to be eco-friendly, making them seasonal essentials with good reason. Our favorites are a mix of cool, printed flats, a candle for our lazy days at home, and neon nautical-inspired bracelets. Just click through to shop our five ways to get eco-chic right now.
Kate Moss rocked leather and suede while leaving her London home with fiancé Jamie Hince. Kate's gray blazer lightened up her monochromatic ensemble — black leather moto pants, sateen tank, and suede flats. She added raven-colored sunglasses and a matching leather Longchamp tote for an extra edgy feel. Shop now to get her exact bag with other like items.
We love Resort collections: the gorgeous gowns, bright colors, and chic separates all serve as inspiration for our Summer 'fits right now, and turn into lusts later into the year when they actually come available in stores. So far, the collections shown from the likes of Yves Saint Laurent, Jenni Kayne, and McQ to name a few, have taught us a lesson in vibrant hues, warm weather layering, and effortless glamour. Click the slideshow to see the best looks from Resort 2012 thus far!
That fantastic little one-piece you got for Summer needn't be restricted to beach and pool use. One-piece swimsuits are super chic, and they make for a great fitted top, perfect fodder for Summer's flowy skirts and palazzo pants, and even the occasional miniskirt. We picked seven of our favorite one-piece suits, and styled them with minimal effort to show you how easy — and utterly chic — it is to turn your swimsuit into a fashionable bodysuit.