- Global celebrations coincide with the passage of New York's equality victory
- Cocktail trends to both embrace and avoid
- Check out Jennifer Aniston's Norman tattoo!
- Ways to keep your makeup sweat-proof this Summer
- 15 celebrities who've given birth at home
- Chic and patriotic dresses for July 4
- Six unusual dinner party decorating ideas
- The full rundown on the Superman Man of Steel cast list!
- Video: New details on William and Kate's North American trip
- How to save more money after you've booked your travel
- Try to cure your headache with these yoga poses
- How cute are these kissing seals?
- City: The inside scoop on reality hot spot The Painted Nail in LA!
- See some awesome ways people are modifying their iPads
- Beat the heat with these Summer workwear essentials!
Posts for June 26th 2011
I must say, this week's looks were off the charts! You really brought your sartorial best, and it was so hard to narrow down the options. My favorites were casual chic, Americana, Derek Lam + eBay, mint, vedette, white blazer, Ali Baba pants, invested, '70s sleek, and (red) white and blue. Congrats all!
We are fully immersed in one of our favorite times of year. Summer shopping, iconic swim style to inspire, and breezy, bright looks we can't get enough of. This week, Nicky Hilton shared her seasonal essentials, while we celebrated Cameron Diaz's latest film with a look back at her sexiest moments on the red carpet. For more of what you missed — click through for sweet how-tos, Fourth of July fashion finds, and seasonal street style we're crushing on from around the globe.