- Going against the grain: 10 alternatives to throwing rice at weddings
- Video: Justin Bieber goes country at the CMT Music Awards!
- Classy bites for your wedding cocktail hour
- Hot deals and discount sites you should be using
- Baby items you should always buy new
- Wear Summer eyelet, all under $150
- Celebrity pets made famous via Twitter
- PopSugar City NYC: ice-cold (un)guilty pleasures for Summer heat wave survival
- Summer gardening ideas to steal from Sunset Magazine's headquarters
- Get ready for Summer with the ultimate outdoor entertaining cheat sheet!
- Prince William and Kate Middleton dress up for the black tie Ark dinner!
- Savvy tip: save money by hand washing your clothes
- Get amazing arms with these advanced yoga poses
- Beyond sunscreen: sun protection alternatives
- Vampire Diaries doppelgangers: can you tell the difference between Katherine and Elena?
Posts for June 9th 2011
Kate Middleton, our favorite duchess, attended a gala in London looking spectacular in a sparkly Jenny Packham gown. Coincidentally, Leighton Meester sported the same gown in a recent episode of Gossip Girl. Kate looks ultra glamorous in her pale pink dress, and for those of you who want to emulate Kate's elegant style, you're in luck. You can shop the gown right now, yours for a cool $3,515. Want to see more? Click on our slideshow for all the angles on Kate's sparkling outing, a close-up of the dress, and to see how Leighton wore it for her onscreen appearance.
Kate Middleton and Prince William were all smiles while dressed to the nines for the Ark dinner at London's Kensington Palace. Kate glowed in a sequin Jenny Packham gown and peep-toe LK Bennett pumps. Her hair and makeup were gorgeous au naturel, and she finished off her royal style with a satin blush clutch. Shop now to re-create Kate's enviable ensemble.
If you've ever wondered how exactly to pull off that streetwise femme vibe, See by Chloé practically hand delivers the formula for Fall. The collection, a blend of girlie-meets-tomboy, works layers — soft, floral printed dresses with camel coats, then knits with tailored pants in the slouchiest modern fits — and adds a cozy finishing touch via chunky, buckled booties and cozy gray tights — lots of gray tights. Click through to see the whole covetable collection.
Resort week is well underway, and we have to say, we love what we're seeing. The sporty themes, from Jason Wu's surfer femme details and Michael Kors power surfer, to Nicolas Ghesquière's varsity jackets and visors, are making us feel the need to get in shape. Wild prints — wallpaper chic at Marc Jacobs, gypsy-inspired patterns at Thakoon, and ikat at Derek Lam — lend a bold vibe to the season that has become increasingly important. Click the slideshow to see the best of resort, part II.
Make sure to check out the Best of Resort, Part I!
When it comes to vintage shopping, it can be difficult to find something worthwhile in your city or state. Those vintage shops can be musty and filled with a lot of, well, crap. The Internet has widened the vintage pool, but even then it's hard to know where to look, and sites like eBay and Etsy are fantastic, but overwhelming. Still, when you score that high-quality, high-style vintage piece on the Internet, it's a thrilling feat. Enter our editors' list, 10 excellent, well-curated vintage shopping sites for easy perusal. Whether you're looking for the best in bohemian chic, '80s-cool cocktail dresses, '20s era silk robes, or the perfectly worn-in concert tee, these online boutiques probably have exactly what you want. See our editors' picks for our 10 favorite online vintage shopping destinations when you keep reading.
This cute, dressed-up look comes courtesy of Retail Therapy player Mochapy — her avatar is suited up in a fun, layered look perfect for those chilly mornings or not-quite-Summer days. I love how she casually threw this gray blazer over a long-sleeved printed top, then mixed her patterns with a floral circle skirt. She accessorized with a black python bag and the perfect pair of open-toe booties. Love the look!
Here's what she has on: