- Wrap up Summer in bold stripes and brights!
- Americans love their barbecue — but it varies by region!
- Brad watches as Angelina accepts an honor at the Sarajevo Film Festival
- Body scrubs that will help you slough your cares away
- The sweetest moments from Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall's wedding
- Liz Lange shows off the latest maternity trends
- Five inspiring outdoor spaces
- Check out the new series from a Brothers and Sisters alum
- Video: Julianne Moore tells us about the crazy things she's done for love
- Do you use smileys in professional emails?
- Get ready for back to school with 10 healthy sandwich ideas
- Perhaps your pup would like flavored ice cubes!
- City: Which are your favorite San Francisco spas?
- Prince Harry gets the comic book treatment!
- How to make grilled rum peaches with mascarpone cheese and honey
Posts for July 2011
Going in for a job interview is nerve-racking enough as is, and the last thing you want to worry about is your outfit! So today, we’ve styled three looks perfect for a corporate or creative job interview. If your unsure of the dress code, we’ve got a great ensemble that gives a hint of personality while still keeping it professional. Show everyone that you mean business on your next job interview in one of these fabulous outfits! On Allison: Topshop dress, Brian Atwood heels, Banana Republic necklace.
This week, a whirlwind of fashionable finds, styling tips, and the debut of Project Runway's ninth season kept us busy. We chatted with Tibi's designer Amy Smilovic for spot-on styling tips, immersed ourselves in stylish essentials for Fall, and geared up for PR with the latest contestants. Of course, there's lots more inside, like a peek at Michael Kors's latest — a new jewelry collection. Click through to get all caught up on this week's fashionable headlines and happenings.
Few colors have the same impact — it reads romance, power, and demands attention — it's why we're drawn to red. And, it appears we're not alone; the hot hue has quite the celebrity following. Diane Kruger, Ashley Greene, and Mila Kunis are among the many who've slipped on a red dress or scarlet-hued heel for maximum impact on the red carpet. Of course, there are so many ways to spin it: Diane goes Grecian, Ashley, sophisticated, and Mila Kunis straight-up sexy. The options are limitless, and the celebrity examples, many. Click through to get inspired by all the ways to wear the fiery color.
On the lookout for sharp Summer dressing, we targeted celebs like Emma Roberts, Jayma Mays, and Miranda Kerr for seasonal looks we loved this week. Emma gave us cute daywear, Jayma — a classic denim redux, and Miranda — perfectly femme florals. Now, we're testing how well you remember all the details. Think you're up for it — take the quiz!Take the Quiz
- Mariacarla Boscono gets catty for Givenchy — Sandi in the City
- How to incorporate cobalt blue into your wardrobe — Over 40 Style
- Fall fashion trend: tuxedo dressing and menswear-inspired style — The Style Mark
- It's all about bums and balloons in the latest Marc Jacobs campaign — The Fash Pack
- The college girl's guide to loungewear — The Style Report
This week's fashion crowd is all breezy and bright — capitalizing on high Summer with an arsenal of little dresses, cutoffs, and flowy maxis. We spied a '70s-chic Rachel Zoe, a neon-clad Freida Pinto, and Olivia Palermo channeling the season's call to easy sophistication. Nothing overly complicated in this group — just effortless warm-weather renditions we're now out to replicate. Click through for this week's style-inspiring top 10.
Ashley Greene hit the red carpet with other Hollywood starlets to celebrate designer Ella Moss's 10-year anniversary in LA. Ashley showed off her toned figure in a belted Navajo-print Ella Moss dress and Brian Atwood pumps. She wore her hair and makeup fuss-free, while adding a touch of flair with an embellished box clutch. Get Ms. Greene's exact dress and shoes when you shop now.