- Prince William and Kate Middleton's cutest CA moments
- A beginner's guide to Google+
- Awesome ice cream sandwich recipes
- Prepare yourself for traveling with pets
- Ten reasons Fab loves Jessica Simpson!
- See stars' hair transformations for the movies
- Celebaby-inspired rompers and dresses
- Tips for container gardening
- Why True Blood's fourth season is getting good
- Video: Prince William and Kate Middleton's LA visit
- Healthy and tasty lactose-free ice cream options
- Six summertime savings tips
- A soundtrack for Summer in NYC
- All the stars at Will & Kate's BAFTA Brits to Watch dinner
- Retro swimsuit style
Posts for July 10th 2011
The scene: you're getting ready for work, open your closet, groan, and pull out the same old boring black pants and white shirt look. Again. Adding more stylish elements to your work wardrobe can seem intimidating, especially if you're looking to the runway for trend cues and styling tips. Balancing professionalism with style isn't as hard as you think. The secret is moderation, and honing in on one easy piece that can transform your look. We took five Spring runway looks and interpreted them for work. Click the slideshow to get our tips, and shop our key pieces. If you like our pieces and want more styling tips, just like this story and tell us what your biggest work wardrobe challenge is!
Finding the perfect poolside outfit can be tough-- you want to show off your style, but still want to be practical. Today, we've put together three awesome pool appropriate ensembles that are effortlessly chic! It's all about moderation, so don't be afraid to add a little glam to your look with a chunky necklace, a floppy hat, or a studded belt. See how we make lounging poolside look chic! On Allison: Paul and Joe Sister dress, H&M Swedish Hasbeen shoes, vintage necklace.
We’ve loved watching Jessica Simpson grow through the years, and to celebrate her 31st birthday, we’ve captured some of her biggest moments in the spotlight. Here are 10 reasons why we love this megamogul – from her red carpet style to her famous fiancé. Check out her memorable moments with her sister Ashlee and Eric Johnson, and get excited for her new reality show, Fashion Star!
Lots of fashionable ground to cover this week — from the couture shows in Paris to inspired Summer style, and of course our favorite celebrities. In case you missed a moment, we've got a roundup of the Fall haute couture runways, our best beachwear picks, and a glimpse of Jen Aniston's glamorous red carpet style to commemorate her weekend at the box office. Click through to get all caught up!