- See the best Summer hair color trends for your skin tone
- Video: Watch, pass, or rent for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
- Contagion trailer: an outbreak hits the A-list
- PopSugar City LA: Rachel Zoe shares her favorite LA "hangs" and manicurist
- Are you flaky when it comes to French pastry facts?
- Character types that get women Emmy nominations
- Traditional gift ideas for newborn babies
- Designer shoe shopping: 30 ultra amazing finds right now
- The Novogratzes share design ideas and dish about their new show
- How-to: gauge money habits on the first date
- Guess the calories in your favorite barbecue dishes
- Are sticks safe playthings for your pets?
- The important things you need to know about Spotify
- Put your best foot forward: budget friendly Summer sandals
- Kristen Stewart chats with a fellow driver following an on-the-road run-in
Posts for July 14th 2011
Kerry Washington dazzled on the red carpet in an embellished Jenny Packham dress at the 2011 ESPY Awards in LA. Kerry added more flair to her marvelous mini with metallic Gio Diev platform pumps and a metal Salvatore Ferragamo clutch. Her ballet bun showed off her H Stern jewelry, while her smokey eye and nude lip highlighted her beautiful complexion. Re-create Ms. Washington's gorgeous ensemble now with similar pieces.
Emmanuelle Chriqui flaunted her toned figure in a leather Herve Leger dress at the 2011 Espy Awards in LA. She accessorized her body-hugging frock with red-orange cage sandals, a zippered Kotur clutch, and diamond drop earrings. Emmanuelle donned smoky eyes, a french manicure and au natural locks to complete her award show style. Shop here to copy this flirty and feminine look.
Today is bittersweet as the final Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, debuts in theaters nationwide. Remember when Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Draco first started Hogwarts life? Wow, seems like ages (and many striped scarves) ago. Since you've watched them grow up into young wizards onscreen, why not revisit their real-life transformations on the red carpet? Warning: you may laugh and/or cry at the site of the young stars in their first red carpet outfits. It's a gentle reminder that kids make really interesting fashion choices — remember your old yearbook photos? Check out the slideshow to see how Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, and the rest of the bright young cast have evolved from sweet, adorable, young little actors into the big stars they are today.
If you love beautiful designer shoes, and the pure glory of getting them at a steep discount, this post is for you. On a recent Facebook post, we asked Fab readers how much they would spend on designer shoes. The answers varied from $100 to $1,000. In search of that happy medium, we scoured the web for incredibly gorgeous designer shoes, with one rule: they had to be on sale. Given that it's high sale season, the pickings are fabulous. If you've sworn off shopping, you may not want to click any further, because we found some irresistible pairs from our favorite labels including Givenchy, Lanvin, Jimmy Choo, Louboutin, and Manolo.