- Toys to keep your tots learning all Summer long
- Hot deals and discount sites you should be using
- Car-friendly foods to pack on a road trip
- Go inside SF's new Madewell store
- Go wild with these adorable Westies
- 20 gorgeous designer bags on sale now
- Barrettes and bands to wear while growing out your bangs
- How to cope when you hate your best friend
- The scoop on Restoration Hardware's outdoor Summer sale
- Weigh in on which Harry Potter movie is your favorite
- Kate Hudson steps out for the first time since giving birth to baby Bing
- Just how many calories are in that breakfast muffin?
- Six travel spots every Harry Potter fan must visit
- The best butt-toning exercises from celebrity trainer David Kirsch
- How to create a clipboard art gallery
Posts for July 17th 2011
A cute carry-all is an easy way to add flare to your outfit, so we've rounded up a few of our favorites that we'll be using for our beach getaways. Hit the beach in style this Summer with one of these fabulous totes — whether you're headed to the Hamptons, Malibu, or the French Riviera, we've got the perfect beach bag for every occasion. Take a look!
It's been a whirlwind week with Madewell's latest store opening, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 premiere, and more in the way of Summer looks we love. As Harry Potter comes to a close, we're taking a look back at the memorable moments in its stars' style — and how far they've come. We were also treated to a styling how-to from Madewell's Gigi Guerra, and if you're still on the lookout for Summer trends and what to wear to maximize your seasonal impact — we've got you covered. Click on to get caught up with the latest.
Whether you wore cool vintage-inspired tees or chic Summer dresses this week, your ensembles were cute, colorful, and on-trend. My favorite looks were peachy keen, retro stripes, chic, cool t-shirt, into the field, gardens of the world, Van Halen, last day, Milly day lookbook, and let's go.