- Rachel Zoe's baby Skyler has a closet full of designer goods
- Kristen Stewart shares the first images of her Snow White character at Comic-Con
- Jump aboard the spiked popsicle bandwagon
- Before and after: Target transforms 3 New Orleans courtyards
- How-to: boost and improve your credit score
- Get the bod: Mila Kunis's sexy Friends With Benefits body
- Dog days of Summer: pups head to the beach!
- Tech dating blunders to avoid
- Fresh and pretty ways to wear long braids
- Bad behaviors to avoid after a breakup
- How to be chic on a city trip
- Robert Pattinson takes a seducing turn in Bel Ami trailer
- PopSugar NYC: Stay classy (and cool): 4 beat the heat ideas
- Video: Kate Middleton views her wedding dress while Pippa goes for a run
Posts for July 24th 2011
Baring your midriff might sound scary, but we’re going to show you three easy ways to incorporate the crop top into your wardrobe! We were inspired by abbreviated tops at the Fall 2011 runways at Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, and Fendi. Watch to see how we took the crop top from a laid-back, day-time look to a hot night on the town! On Allison: Topshop top, Zara Skirt
From busy prints to bright hues, your looks this week were spot-on perfection. My favorites were printed trousers, Grecian on the seawall, color me gypsy, boyfriend shirt done right, bright prints, busy print, scarf envy, shades of green, trench, and Grandma's pleated skirt.
This week brought a new wave of Summer style, celebrity influence, and fashionable happenings. We were treated to a peek at Karl Lagerfeld's line for Macy's, a DIY how-to from Resin's denim designer, and a brand-new line of Toms to love, courtesy of the The Row. Add to that all the fashion we're loving for Summer, new looks to love from the adorable Emma Stone, and Fab chat with Alice Temperley, and we'd sum it up with this: it's been a pretty sweet week. Click through to get caught up with all the fun.