Few colors have the same impact — it reads romance, power, and demands attention — it's why we're drawn to red. And, it appears we're not alone; the hot hue has quite the celebrity following. Diane Kruger, Ashley Greene, and Mila Kunis are among the many who've slipped on a red dress or scarlet-hued heel for maximum impact on the red carpet. Of course, there are so many ways to spin it: Diane goes Grecian, Ashley, sophisticated, and Mila Kunis straight-up sexy. The options are limitless, and the celebrity examples, many. Click through to get inspired by all the ways to wear the fiery color.
Posts for July 30th 2011
On the lookout for sharp Summer dressing, we targeted celebs like Emma Roberts, Jayma Mays, and Miranda Kerr for seasonal looks we loved this week. Emma gave us cute daywear, Jayma — a classic denim redux, and Miranda — perfectly femme florals. Now, we're testing how well you remember all the details. Think you're up for it — take the quiz!Take the Quiz
- Mariacarla Boscono gets catty for Givenchy — Sandi in the City
- How to incorporate cobalt blue into your wardrobe — Over 40 Style
- Fall fashion trend: tuxedo dressing and menswear-inspired style — The Style Mark
- It's all about bums and balloons in the latest Marc Jacobs campaign — The Fash Pack
- The college girl's guide to loungewear — The Style Report