- Wrap up Summer in bold stripes and brights!
- Americans love their barbecue — but it varies by region!
- Brad watches as Angelina accepts an honor at the Sarajevo Film Festival
- Body scrubs that will help you slough your cares away
- The sweetest moments from Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall's wedding
- Liz Lange shows off the latest maternity trends
- Five inspiring outdoor spaces
- Check out the new series from a Brothers and Sisters alum
- Video: Julianne Moore tells us about the crazy things she's done for love
- Do you use smileys in professional emails?
- Get ready for back to school with 10 healthy sandwich ideas
- Perhaps your pup would like flavored ice cubes!
- City: Which are your favorite San Francisco spas?
- Prince Harry gets the comic book treatment!
- How to make grilled rum peaches with mascarpone cheese and honey
Posts for July 31st 2011
Going in for a job interview is nerve-racking enough as is, and the last thing you want to worry about is your outfit! So today, we’ve styled three looks perfect for a corporate or creative job interview. If your unsure of the dress code, we’ve got a great ensemble that gives a hint of personality while still keeping it professional. Show everyone that you mean business on your next job interview in one of these fabulous outfits! On Allison: Topshop dress, Brian Atwood heels, Banana Republic necklace.
This week, a whirlwind of fashionable finds, styling tips, and the debut of Project Runway's ninth season kept us busy. We chatted with Tibi's designer Amy Smilovic for spot-on styling tips, immersed ourselves in stylish essentials for Fall, and geared up for PR with the latest contestants. Of course, there's lots more inside, like a peek at Michael Kors's latest — a new jewelry collection. Click through to get all caught up on this week's fashionable headlines and happenings.