- Harry Potter popularity contest: which characters do you love?
- Jennifer Aniston is joined by Justin Theroux at her Hollywood handprint ceremony!
- Summer-friendly corn recipes
- Easy hairstyles for when your bangs are in limbo
- Monaco's Princess Charlene and Prince Albert enjoy a not-so-private honeymoon
- Celebrities who’ve given birth via c-section
- See why Jennifer Aniston rules the red carpet
- How to get succulents on (and in!) your table
- 12 ways everyone else is cutting back on spending
- Indulge at the diner with diet-friendlier choices
- Take your pup to the ballgame
- Awesome accessories for the photography fanatic
- Bike to work safely and stylishly
- Video: Harry Potter premieres in London as early reviews start coming in!
- PopSugar City LA: Roxy pros share their favorite spots to surf in SoCal
Posts for July 7th 2011
Azzedine Alaïa wrapped up Fall 2011/12 Paris Couture Fashion Week with a big bang, making his first runway appearance in over eight years. The collection itself was quite beautiful, showcasing bell-shaped dresses and Mongolian lamb detailing made to flatter Alaïa's signature waist-defining silhouettes. That, plus more couture collections from Quentin Veron, Dany Atrache, Maxime Simoens, and Julien Fournie in the slideshow.
Kourtney Kardashian was all smiles at Chateau Nightclub & Gardens supporting her boyfriend for "An Evening With Scott Disick" in Las Vegas. Ms. Kardashian looked white-hot in a leather Alice and Olivia dress and sky high Christian Louboutin platform pumps. She accessorized with a small star Charlotte Lu necklace, gold bracelets, and a snakeskin Cecilia clutch. Copy Kourtney's star style with her exact dress and other complementing items now.
The theme of this year's Love Ball was White Fairy Tale, setting the tone for an ethereal, incredibly beautiful evening on the grounds of Valentino Garavani's 17th century Chateau de Widewille. While they were there to raise money for Natalia Vodianova's Naked Heart Foundation, which builds playgrounds for impoverished neighborhoods in Russia, fashion played a huge role. Most of the attendees, including Anne Hathaway and Olivia Palermo, chose white and silver dresses in keeping with the dress code, but there were some bold exceptions. Natalia wore a striking Valentino red gown and veil, while Daphne Guinness made a statement in a rainbow hued gown. Click the slideshow to see the gorgeous looks from the Love Ball.
Leighton Meester was a bright ray of sunshine while channeling her inner Blair Waldorf on the set of Gossip Girl in NYC. She paired a yellow ruffled blouse with a citrus print Stella McCartney skirt. In classic Waldorf style Leighton upped the wow factor with orange Brian Atwood pumps and a matching Riki Rosetta embossed tote. Rhinestone bangles and a Harry Winston canary ring finished off her sunny style. Shop now to get her exact pumps and skirt with other similar items to re-create this luminous look.