- Fall TV crush forecast: 10 hot guys from new shows
- Keep lunch fresh and safe at school
- FabSugar editors share their Fall denim must haves
- Make a statement with these necklaces – all under $50
- Shop the farmers market smarter
- PopSugar City LA: taste the city's spiciest jalapeño cocktails
- Hair and makeup looks you should try before Summer ends
- First love: a look back at presidential couple getaways
- Peek inside art-filled homes
- Free things you shouldn't have to pay for
- How to indulge with food the smart way
- Four-legged heroes: Meet Soda
- Learn how to remove your name and photo from LinkedIn's social ads
- Video: Robert Pattinson gets shirtless with Kristen Stewart for Fall movie sneak peek!
- Gisele wears a bikini with baby Ben as Tom preps for play with the Pats
Posts for August 11th 2011
We have denim on the brain at Fab, and now it's time for our editor picks: the denim version. We've checked out the trends, tried on (too many) jeans, spent (too much) time shopping, and now we know exactly what we want. There is some overlap: we're crazy for some version of red/scarlet jeans, we cannot get enough of the flare, and we're looking beyond jeans to find some very cool denim dresses, jackets, and accessories. Click to see our editors' picks for the coolest pieces in the world of denim.
Gorgeous gams? Check. Megawatt smile? Check. Katie Cassidy looked flawless at the annual InStyle Summer Soiree at the London Hotel in West Hollywood. Her lace Dolce and Gabbana mini and burgundy patent pumps showed off her amazing figure. She accessorized with a sparkly silver clutch, gold Cartier love bracelet, and shimmering hoop earrings. Unfortunately, Katie's exact dress isn't available online, but shop our editor's picks now to re-create this enviable ensemble.
While we're used to seeing Olivia Wilde in pretty bohemian gowns or sexy dresses, the actress showed off a different style on the red carpet at the Cowboys and Aliens premiere in the UK. Taking a turn towards the classics, Olivia donned a black and white sheer polka-dot Gucci gown paired with Brian Atwood pumps, red lipstick and a bumped-up hairdo. Look closely and you'll notice her dress is far from conservative thanks to the sexy sheer side panels. Tell us, what do you think of her classic-cum-vamp ensemble.
Lately, it's just simplified black and white palettes that have us swooning over this batch of celebrity looks. Emma Roberts, Olivia Palermo, and Katie Holmes each take their monochromatic combo style out for evening, outfitting their cocktail-ready looks in black and white stripes, chic suiting, and a classic strapless. The results are striking; plus the clean palette supplies another opportunity — the chance to play up accent hues like Emma's bright red lips or Olivia's leopard-print pumps. If you're looking to channel the same monochromatic chic, just shop our editor's picks below.
Emma Stone was all smiles as she arrived to Live! With Regis and Kelly in NYC. Ms. Stone donned a ruffled Chloe frock with fierce and fabulous Brian Atwood pumps. Her easy up-do highlighted her shimmering eyes and rose gold hoops. We added a navy clutch to complete Emma's ladylike look. If you are coveting her uber-chic platforms, get the exact pair here.
Fall marks a new season and of course, a new wardrobe to go with it. We can't wait to start wearing jeans again, in addition to layering up in knits, tights, and toppers. So to help you fulfill the essentials, Ralph Lauren just debuted a new sportswear collection, dubbed Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren, supplying you with denim basics, cozy sweaters, dresses, jackets, and accessories — all spun with a vintage-inspired twist. Our top 10 pieces, and why we love them, in the slideshow.