- 11 designs to make thank you even better
- How to wear your Summer whites right into Fall
- Guess the calories in these popular egg dishes
- Who should win the Emmy for best supporting actress?
- Three hair sprays that do more than just hold your style
- Children's books to check out this Fall
- Words of wisdom from Judy Jetson
- Hilary Duff is pregnant!
- 4 savory watermelon dishes
- How to work from home and be productive
- Chic black and white laptop bags
- Healthy almond crusted chicken with strawberry balsamic sauce
Posts for August 14th 2011
Miss anything this week? Here's your chance to get caught up. We walked you through styling brights for nighttime, pairing jazzy skirts with basic tees, and the best pieces to elevate your work wardrobe. We also shared the denim pieces we're coveting for Fall, as well as our favorite classic style icons — not to mention taking a walk down memory lane with Anne Hathaway's style evolution, and unveiling the massive Fall collection for Missoni's Target collaboration. Click through to catch up now.
This week's looks showcased a bevy of bold colors, animal prints, and short shorts! Our favorites were navy night out, neon zebra, buttoned up stripes, candy colors, perforated, birthday dress, feline love, can't get enough of leopard print, wild thing, and and I feel so bohemian like you.