- Float through the air with the greatest of ease for a fun, new way to exercise
- Get on your feet in Fall's best designer shoes
- 10 easy, no-cook dishes for hot Summer nights
- Prince William and Kate Middleton have a hand-in-hand walk in the park
- Why a less-is-more approach could cure your skin
- A look back at vintage tampon and maxi-pad ads
- Are you hovering dangerously close to helicopter mom territory?
- Look inside Miley Cyrus's new $3.9 million Studio City home
- A chat with Community cutie Donald Glover
- Video: Jennifer Lopez talks about her split from Marc Anthony
- How to shop Whole Foods without spending your whole paycheck
- See how much you know about Dalmatians with this canine quiz!
- City: Expert tips from a Chicagoan on how to survive Lollapalooza
- Geek out for the chance to win an iPad 2!
- How to make sweet and savory butterscotch coffee blondies
Posts for August 2nd 2011
Lucky magazine is one of our favorite sources for all things shopping. This time, they got a sneak peek at Demi Moore's latest venture, and it looks fab. We're thrilled to share this story from our friends at Lucky!
Ann Taylor has officially announced Demi Moore as their new Fall 2011 campaign model and we could not be more excited. The stunning actress was shot in NYC by famed fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier wearing her favorite pieces from the brand's new collection, and judging from this teaser image, the girl's got good taste. What do you think of Demi's outfit? Are you planning to include Ann Taylor in your fall wardrobe?
For more fashion and style from Lucky, here are more Lucky stories.
Rachel Bilson shops in style at Gleson's Market in Los Feliz. Her cute and cozy look — Isabel Marant knit sweater, Anlo boyfriend jeans, and Sigerson Morrison gladiators — was perfect for a cool Summer day. Rachel accessorized with classic Ray-Ban wayfarers and a caramel Chloe tote. If you are digging Ms. Bilson's sandals as much as we are, get her exact kicks, glasses, and tote here.
For Spring '11, Dolce & Gabbana's lacy white dresses were arguably one of the hottest styles on the red carpet; now it appears Dolce has another hit on its hands thanks to its irresistible star-print dresses. The fun print mixed with the sexy Dolce silhouettes have made it an easy choice for celebs wanting to make, ahem, their star felt on the red carpet. Want to see for yourself? Click our slideshow to see the Dolce star trend in action.
While the rest of us were basking in Spring trends, Gap’s creative team was hard at work in its LA design studio creating a must-have Fall collection for the iconic 1969 line. The studio in the City of Angels is the place where all of Gap’s denim comes from. With a team of designers dedicated just to making Gap’s 1969 collection, the design ethic is all about inventive, American style with a denim attitude. In fact, the LA studio and its talent harness the kind care, skill, and craftsmanship that would rival any high-end couture fashion house. But Gap’s Fall collection gives you the premium denim cuts and styles that you’re lusting after at prices that give you some room to accessorize!
Watch the video below, and check out Gap's Facebook page to find out where you can get your hands on these works of genius and learn more about the must haves from the 1969 collection.
We love us a little gold, but lately the rose-hued version is attracting our eye. The sweeter, softer shade of rose gold possesses an underlying femininity that looks fantastic layered against the season's neutral tones like camel and nude. It's a subtle changeup, but the results are majorly eye-catching and utterly cool. Celebs like Mila Kunis and Jayma Mays were just spotted in rose gold jewelry, and it's inspiring us to shop the same. Click through for the 10 rose gold pieces we're coveting right now.
Dianna Agron wowed in a velvet Stella McCartney frock at the Late Show With David Letterman in New York City. She paired her ladylike dress with patent Yves Saint Laurent pumps and minimal accessories. Her hot pink lip and matching nails added a pop of color to her monochromatic look. Shop now to get Dianna's exact dress and pumps with complementing accessories picked by our editors.