- Check out Fab's top 25 must-buy Fall shoes — at every price
- Vegan recipes to try for your next meatless meal
- Video: Scarlett, RDJ, and more talk Avengers, Muppets, HIMYM, and Grey's Anatomy!
- PopSugar LA: Tour the LA salon of Kim Kardashian's hair colorist
- Beehive revival: stars who've created a buzz around the vintage style
- How well do you know VMA-nominated love-song lyrics?
- Fun back-to-school party ideas anyone can re-create
- Tips for creating an efficient laundry room
- Get climbing on Photovine, Google's new photo-sharing service
- Meet the castaways of Survivor: South Pacific!
- 10 of the coolest jobs in the movies or on TV
- Save your back and correct your posture with a guide to smarter sitting
- Cats and dogs can be the furriest of friends
- Johnny Depp sets sail on a romantic cruise with Vanessa and gifts Lily-Rose with a Justin Bieber surprise!
Posts for August 22nd 2011
Kate Middleton was joined by her sister Pippa for a walk along the scenic Llanddwyn Island in North Wales. Kate donned a light John Lewis cowl neck sweater, smokey skinnies, and olive green Le Chameau wellies while toting a matching anorak for extra warmth. We added a brown croc-embossed watch and rose gold studs to finish of her strolling style. Shop now to get Kate's exact boots with other like items.
Rihanna looked red-hot performing on day one of the V Festival at Weston Park, England. The songbird sported a cropped British flag tee, high-waist denim shorts, and black military boots. She added extra sass with an embellished leather jacket and matching fishnet tights. Gold with diamond accessories — hoop earrings, pyramid bracelets, and a spike ring — and electric eye shadow finished off her performance style.
H&M just released its latest crop of Fall arrivals packed with cozy sweaters, textural coats, and a heavy helping of leather. Basically, just what we need to kick off the new season — without busting our modest budget. We know how overwhelming it can be to walk into H&M and not know what you're looking for, so we narrowed it down to our top 10 pieces for you to shop. Can't you already picture this fuzzy forest green mohair sweater with a cute midi skirt? Peep three more styling tips below:
- Dress down a printed maxidress with a moto vest and distressed boots for a casual-meets-glam look.
- We love the idea of pairing this textured coat with leather leggings and ankle boots.
- Get into the green; this boxy sweater dress will surely turn heads this season. Just pair with some statement jewels and tough booties, and you're set.
Now check out the rest of our top 10 picks.
If you thought we seemed a little blue here, it's because we've had denim on the brain at Fab. With Fall upon us, we want to make sure you're prepped with the cooler season's must-have staple. From how to choose the best jeans for your body type, to exclusive styling tips from our favorite denim designers, click through to get caught up on our Fall denim coverage now.
All Summer long, we've had our eyes out for the best looks: the ones that hit the trends, took risks, or stayed true to the classics — in short, the ones we've been coveting all season. Last week, we highlighted our favorite celebrity Summer white dresses; in this edition of celebrity style, we review our favorite casual Summer outfits. Our top 40 includes women who perfected their Summer looks from head to toe. Sometimes, it's the simplicity of a look, like Rosario Dawson's carefree Summer style that made them a standout; others, like Olivia Palermo's masterful soft neutrals or Zoe Saldana's take on Summer romance, had us spellbound. Click through to see who supplied the inspiration and made our list for the chicest looks this season.
Be sure to tell us in the comments who gets your pick for the ultimate in casual chic style for Summer 2011.
From Prabal Gurung's hot-pink flared pants to Yigal Azrouël's cobalt ankle-crop trousers, brights were seen everywhere on the Fall runways. However, we all know models make wearing the trend look a lot easier than it really is, so we asked Fab reader Stefanie to show us how she works her brights for Fall. Needless to say, the cutie, who also has her own cool fashion-meets-DIY blog dubbed The Style Safari, took the challenge with fashion fervor, creating five enviable outfits based on a pair of Zara Yellow Seamed Trousers ($60). After seeing this, we plan on heading to the nearest Zara to grab a pair of bright pants for ourselves. Ready to get inspired? Check out the slideshow to see all of her looks, and why she loves each outfit.