- See the sexiest moments in VMA history!
- Meet the Caprese burger, aka the ultimate tomato sandwich!
- Fashion faceoff — Rachel Bilson vs. Blake Lively!
- DIY: repurpose metal trays as magnetic inspiration boards
- Budget-friendly eyeliner that adds a pop of color
- PopSugar Chicago: Why you should try Michael Jordan's Steak House
- 5 ways to wear fun, flirty winged-out eyeliner
- Tips for remaining chic while pregnant from real fashionistas
- Will you watch the VMAs to see The Hunger Games footage?
- Inside scoop: what it's really like to work for Oprah
- Build muscles fast with these tips
- Nip it: how-to tips for catnip
- Facebook to add Instagram-like photo filters
- See Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries's hot and heavy honeymoon makeout!
- Video: Rachel Zoe brings Skyler to his first fashion show, talks about being a new mom!
Posts for August 25th 2011
A slew of celebs attended the Band of Outsiders and Net-a-Porter Summer bash in LA, including style star Nicole Richie. Nicole rocked leather leggings and a few coveted pieces from her House of Harlow collection — a suede crossbody bag and buckle moto boots. She added a ready-for-Fall robe jacket and nude silk blouse, both by Winter Kate, to complete her punk-chic look. A black panama hat and smoldering eye shadow finished off her effortless ensemble. Get this exact outfit in its entirety now.
Katherine Heigl and hubby Josh Kelley hammed it up for the paparazzi in front of a friend's home in LA. Katherine looked crisp and clean in a champagne blouse, white skinny jeans, and show-stopping suede Jimmy Choo sandals. She accessorized with oversize Hogan sunglasses and a white Valentino bag. Get her exact embellished kicks with other like items when you shop now.
There's nothing sexier than a woman dressed up like a man — done right, of course. This season's trend calls on that very notion with designers like Yves Saint Laurent, Phillip Lim, and Michael Kors showing off their renditions on sexy menswear for Fall. In our stylish dreams, we'd be able to afford it all but not so much in real life. Luckily, fashion doesn't discriminate. We found ten tuxedo inspired options, ranging from polished blazers to sleek shorts, all priced under $200. Amazing, yes? Listen up to our three styling tips below before you start shopping:
- Temper this masculine trend with statement jewelry and an equally bold red lip.
- Black and white combos will always look good but don't forget to mix things up with lighter, ivory hues for a Chanel-inspired look.
- Pair a crisp tuxedo shirt with skinny blue jeans and a pair of heels for an effortlessly chic look.
Now flip the slideshow to shop the tux luxe trend for less.
If we didn't already swoon over Alexis Bittar enough, the handsome jewelry designer has given us more reason to love him with his Resort 2012 collection. The newly debuted lookbook immediately caught our eye with its cool surrealist-meets-fashion take showing off his famous resin designs, bright neon bracelets, standout necklaces, and standout gilded gold cuffs. A favorite of a diverse group of women varying from Lady Gaga to Michelle Obama, Alexis Bittar's line reminds us that creativity and wearability are not mutually exclusive. Check out our top three favorite pieces below:
- This oversized liquid gold cuff would be perfect for Fashion Week.
- Every girl needs a statement necklace; this stacked neon collar will surely garner envious looks.
- This geometric ring puts a new meaning to "put a ring on it."
We can't stop staring — click the slideshow to see the rest of the collection now.
The bow tie blouses coming down the Fall '11 runways at Mulberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Tory Burch, and more speak emphatically to a very feminine style sense. Not to be confused with a man's tie, these tie neck blouses are all about retro-inspired, ladylike appeal with high, Victorian-like collars, or sometimes deeper, more modern necklines. They appeal to the season's call to elegance, like high-waists, structured handbags, and slim skirts and trousers — and they wear just as well with them, too. Bow tied they feel prim and poised; undone they're just a little sexier. Either way they're like having a key accessory already built in to your look. Click through to shop our editor's picks and channel one of Fall's biggest trends.
Photo Courtesy of Allure Korea
Seems Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were on the same page when they got dressed this morning. The sisters each outfitted their own spin on denim, but not without some common ground. Both channeled Fall's ladylike trend with bow-adorned pumps and a pair of classic Ray-Ban aviators, but had very different ways of topping the look. Mary-Kate chose an oversized white button-down for a classically inspired style, while Ashley opted for all black and a slouchy black sweatshirt to give her denim a more casual-cool tilt. Tell us which look you prefer, and shop our editor's picks to get the easy-to-wear looks.