- Get kids excited about the school year with a back-to-school themed party
- Guess who was wearing these hot accessories at the Teen Choice Awards!
- 5 gorgeous celebrity looks explained
- The girls of Gotham city: Batman's vixens and villainesses
- A closer look at Katniss and Peeta in The Hunger Games!
- 10 cool features to consider when renovating your kitchen
- Boot camp for beginners: 7 things you should know
- The Jolie-Pitts all check out Wicked in London!
- Before you make ice cream, read this
- How to find out why you didn't get the job
- Tips for taking great food photos
- What do you know about pet food ingredients?
- Highlights from the Teen Choice Awards
Posts for August 8th 2011
Last night's Teen Choice Awards — make sure to vote on our love it or leave it polls! — was the most recent example of young Hollywood having fun on the red carpet. In addition to seeing a bevy of high-wattage hues and dramatic hemlines, we spotted some fresh footwear and accessories. Were you paying attention to all of the fine details? Take our quiz to see if you can match the Teen Choice Awards attendees to their cool shoes, jewels, and clutches!
For August, luxe fashion retailer Net-A-Porter compiled a stylish guide, featuring fresh transitional outfits inspired by fashion and music. We love the blend of sequins, graphic print maxi skirts, and sleek blazer from designers like Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, and Roberto Cavalli; if only our wallet was loving it all too! Fall budgets won't stop us from channeling the same rocker chic aesthetic. Peruse the slideshow to see all of Net-A-Porter's inspiring outfits, and read how you can get the same on-trend look — without breaking the bank.
One of Summer's hottest music events, Lollapalooza, took place over the weekend in Chicago, pulling in fans from all over the world. While we usually highlight the concert style of various attendees, we decided to flip the switch and focus on the stars on stage. Check out our slideshow to see what musicians, like Ellie Goulding, Lia Ices, Grace Pitter, and Gossip Girl Taylor Momsen wore on and off the stage during the three-day music festival.
Over the weekend, Rachel Zoe was all easy elegance while celebrating her Hamptons magazine cover. We love that Rachel stayed true to her bohemian vibe with a silky maxi skirt and slinky knit top, which revealed just a peek at a pretty lace bralette. As for the glamorous details, the stylist added just a few glimmering touches, like a gorgeous cocktail ring, an eclectic armband, and pair of gold drop earrings. Looking to channel the same? Just shop our editor's picks to get the look.
It's your last chance to vote in our annual PopSugar bikini bracket! From Kristen Stewart to Kim Kardashian, tons of gorgeous stars showed off their amazing figures this year, and it's been an exciting race over the past few weeks. There are 64 stars in the running for this year's title, and we need your help to crown the bikini queen. Start by clicking above, and go through the first-round matchups by picking your favorite bikini picture each time. Once you've done that, we'll take your favorites and pair them against each other. Continue to click on the hottest gal until there is only one bikini babe left. At the end of the month, we'll tally up your votes and crown our new winner. Plus, when you finish choosing your winner, you'll have the opportunity to enter to win $1,000 to J.Crew. What are you waiting for? Play now, and check back for our shirtless guy bracket on PopSugar soon!
- How young is too young to model? — The Daily Beast
- Fred Perry has decided to release Amy Winehouse's designs — Vogue UK
- Anna Wintour will host another fancy fundraiser for Barack Obama — The Cut
- Miranda Kerr puts on her editing cap — Modelinia
- Get the details on Cat Deeley's SYTYCD outfits — InStyle
- The top three sales happening today — Lucky
- Small wonders: the top five mini bags — Bag Snob
- Let's make this a trend: nightgowns as dresses — xoJane
- Need it now: Miu Miu's special-edition python bags — Vogue Daily
The Teen Choice Awards have wrapped, but we've still got the fashionable attendees on our mind. Now that we've seen all the looks come down the blue carpet, it's time to play favorites and decide who's more fab with our brand-new Teen Choice Awards faceoff. Start clicking to get your game on!
How does it work? Each time you select the choice with the “higher popularity” score based on readers’ votes, you get points! Game ends when you get one wrong.