- A fairy-tale birthday party: the story of the Three Bears
- Nicole Richie wears a little black bikini for a birthday vacation in Mexico!
- Cool tools to add to your home bar set
- Hello Kitty gets a graphic makeover
- What's your favorite '80s and '90s slumber party memory?
- See the best street style from Milan Fashion Week
- Tour the Korakia Pensione luxury hotel in Palm Springs
- Get a sneak peek at the Breaking Dawn Part 1 soundtrack list!
- How to sell your unused coupons on CoupRecoup
- How to save 100 calories at breakfast, brunch, lunch, cocktail hour, and dinner
- Do you wash your dog's feet after walks?
- Take great food photos: tips for success
- PopSugar NYC: where to find the latest (and greatest) street art
- Video: Anne Hathaway reveals her sexy Catwoman suit on set
Posts for September 26th 2011
Gossip Girl premieres tonight — are you excited? Before you tune in, get a sneak peek of Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, and the rest of their cohorts in their stylish Gossip Girl gear. So far, we spy Blair Waldorf in a sunny yellow outfit by Stella McCartney, Serena van der Woodsen sporting Rag & Bone, and newcomer Roxane Mesquida, set to play the role of Prince Louis's sister, on set wearing Valentino florals. Want to see what else they have in store for the new season? Click the slideshow to see the girls working their Upper East Side style.
Lauren Conrad sported a crisp nautical look while brunching with friends at the Brentwood Country Mart in LA. Her navy striped sweater, true blue skinnies, and whiskey Chloe bag oozed understated Parisian-chic, while her leopard flats and classic Ray-Ban aviators added a Cali-cool vibe. Snag LC's coveted Chloe bag and other essentials to re-create this laid-back look.
We've spotted a fair amount of skin making its way down the Spring 2012 runways — and designers are zeroing in on one not-so-subtle way to flaunt your figure. From Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Missoni, and more, crop tops are taking over the catwalk. The cropped, bustier-style tops are being paired with longer flowing skirts, à la Missoni, tea-length ladylike skirts, like we saw at Dolce & Gabbana, and slick pencil skirts from Versace. This isn't a look well-suited for wallflowers, but if you're in the market for a sexier style, this might be your thing. So tell us, would you wear a crop top or is this look better left on the runway?
From left: Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Missoni
Rachel Bilson’s new series Hart of Dixie premieres tonight on the CW, and while we can’t wait to tune in to her new show, it's her off-duty fashions that really inspire us. In today’s episode of CelebStyle 101, we show you how to get Rachel’s enviable style. Whether she’s polishing off cute cutoffs with a blazer, adding a pop of red for color, or lending a dose of Parisian chic with stripes, she always manages to look pulled together, without trying too hard. Watch for five key styling tips to channel Rachel's spot-on style.
With a bright yellow Balenciaga in tow, Charlize Theron arrived at LAX in an enviably pulled-together travel look. It's not just the bag that caught our attention; Charlize's impeccably chic look seems effortlessly styled. The trick is statement pieces, like a floral-printed scarf, cat-eye shades, and a broken-in anorak to dress up a basic tee and jeans combo. It's easy enough to replicate, but the results are so much more sophisticated, and just right for a trip. To channel the same easy look, just shop our editor's picks.
Our favorite Upper East Siders are back and looking extra glam on the season five premiere of Gossip Girl. Serena looked gorgeous in a purple Catherine Malandrino dress and nude Alaia sandals while strolling arm in arm with none other than the dapper Nate Archibald. She added extra flair to her flowing frock with a long turquoise necklace and black envelope clutch. Steal this Gossip-worthy look when you shop now.
Photo courtesy of The CW
Roberto Cavalli held nothing back for Spring '12, showing us a party-perfect collection filled with sexy gowns, vibrant printed pants, and lots of shimmer. Even if you're not a red-carpet regular or jet-setting to the next fashionable soiree, you can still appreciate (and lust after) Cavalli's highly detailed pieces like sheer printed gowns embellished with sexy lace insets along with sequin-crusted dresses and skirts. There's more party where that came from: jackets of the same sequined variety were also present in addition to fitted straight-leg pants splashed with vibrant prints, while bandeau tops reminded us to start working on our ab routine, stat. Soft silk pleated dresses tempered with streamlined blazers provided a subtler yet still scintillating option from Cavalli's high-glam look collection. More details below.
- Trends: Printed, sheer maxi-length gowns, embellished jackets, printed pants and blazers, bandeau tops, drop-waist dresses, pleats.
- Colors: Black, purple, gold, ecru, pink.
- Key Look: The printed maxi-length gowns with lace insets.
- Accessories: Double cuffs, structured clutches, embellished headbands, black and white platform pumps and sandals.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls who crave fun standout dresses and separates.