Whether you've already headed back to class or are lucky enough to have a few more days of freedom, these budget-friendly, back-to-school items are sure to brighten up your weekend. From suede desert boots and a chic cross-body bag to an effortlessly cool, military-inspired pea coat, click through now to shop 15 picks that will keep you studying in style.
Posts for September 3rd 2011
- A bizarre fashion video, courtesy of Proenza Schouler — Art, Life, and Stilettos
- How to wear your favorite body-con skirt, three ways — Stimulation Status
- The finishing touch every outfit needs, under $10 — Beauty and the Budget
- What do you think of Kimora Lee's look? — Young, Hip & Chic
- Every outfit worn by Cher in Clueless, in 60 seconds — Queen or the Quarterlife Crisis
This week, we spotted Alexa Chung not once but twice sporting cool transitional looks in Sydney — and she was in good sartorial company. Ali Larter glammed up her jeans with a sophisticated sequin jacket, and Kourtney Kardashian caught our eye in cobalt blue. Can you remember who wore what? Take the quiz now to test your skills.
- Check out Victoria Beckham's Fall denim lookbook — Life, Love & Lace
- Do you think Marc Jacobs will launch a couture line? — The Fash Pack
- Guys, man up for this season's feminine accessories — Voguish Fair
- Knee-high socks: hot or not? — British Blogger
- How small style adjustments can make big changes — Over 40 Style
Trends come and go, but the T shirt has been and will forever remain, one of the most essential items in a woman's wardrobe. Dress it up or dress it down, it can be both a canvas for a style statement or stand entirely on its own. That's why Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen have launched StyleMint, a members- only site that offers amazing T shirts hand-selected to match your signature style, for the wonderfully affordable price of $29.99. Each piece is impeccably designed with special attention placed on fit, fabric and style.
How it works is simple. Go to StyleMint.com and when you first sign up you'll take a super- easy (and actually very fun) style quiz. Once you're registered, you'll get month T shirt suggestions, picked just for you, delivered directly to your inbox. Best part about it? Each T is just $29.99, every month without fail. And if you don't like the T they choose for you, that's OK! Because there's never an obligation to purchase. So whether you're looking for a classic, modern, day, evening, or everything-in-between T, the versatility of StyleMint products, coupled with their knack for nailing your personal style, will leave you anxiously awaiting their next email.
Get started today and receive 10% off your first item by using promo code: STL10.