Posts for January 14th 2012
Freezing temps can be a serious Winter reality check — with that, too, comes the obligatory wardrobe check. Do you have everything you need for the snowy weather ahead? If not, it's the perfect time to stock up. We've combed the market for all the pieces you'll need to bundle up as stylishly as possible — a chic faux fur vest, quintessential snow boots, and a pair of red skinnies to liven up even the grayest of days. The best part? Nothing in this batch is over $100; click through to shop all the necessary style elements.
- Carine Roitfeld served as guest editor for VMan's Spring issue — The Fash Pack
- Lindsay Lohan stars in a new Phillip Plein campaign — Life, Love & Lace
- How to deal with friends who brag about money — Beauty and the Budget
- The CFDA wants you to be healthy for Fashion Week — Young, Hip & Chic
- Tilda Swinton vs. Nana Keita in Haider Ackermann: who wore it better? — Celebrity Fashion
This week, five styled celebs provided our fashion inspiration. We broke down their looks with our styling tips and editors' shopping picks, but now we're asking you to play a little recall. How well do you remember who they were and what they were all wearing — we're about to find out. Quiz time!