- 10 movies we can't wait to see this year
- Rounding up culinary resolutions for 2012
- Celebrate Kate Bosworth's birthday with her 15 hottest looks
- Carry-on packing tips for beginning-of-year travel
- Job search tips to find your dream job this year
- Do you have a pet-related goal for 2012?
- How to get rid of tired, puffy eyes
- Love resolutions you can stick to in the new year
- Great movies you'll want to bring your kids to
- Gorgeous ways to decorate with terra cotta pots
- How to stick to your healthy hopes for 2012
- Ryan Gosling introduces Eva Mendes to his mom
- Chic cold-weather looks for a Seattle Winter
Posts for January 2nd 2012
Now that the holidays are all said and done, we're focusing on Winter essentials, a few statement pieces, and gorgeous accessories. It's all about luxe footwear from Lanvin and Brian Atwood, and a standout Helmut Lang dress that can easily be layered and accessorized for day or night. Then, there are cozy coats for you to consider adding to your closet. There's more; check out the 10 pieces you should seriously consider adding to your Winter wardrobe for now.
Kate Bosworth had us hooked since Blue Crush and years later, it's safe to say we're still smitten. The cool girl continues to fly high on our radar thanks to her stylish appearances on the streets, parties, and the red carpet. Kate is never afraid to take fashion risks, wowing us with off-kilter choices like a skin-baring two-piece ensemble from Proenza Schouler to leggy minis. So in honor of Kate's birthday, we're showing you 15 of our favorite partywear looks of 2011. Believe us, you don't want to miss out.
Fab reader CBladyàlamode wowed in a cool cable knit caped look. She draped her pretty beige-and-black poncho over a sequined zebra-striped top and cuffed tapered jeans. Her cat-eye sunglasses, oversize tote, and metallic Mary Jane flats were classic outfit accents. There's nothing we love more than a sparkly daytime ensemble — and this one fits the bill.
Everyone else, submit your looks, and we might just feature you on FabSugar!