- Get the inside scoop on the Victoria's Secret model fat-burning workout
- How to get Kate Beckinsale's soft waves
- 5 kid-friendly Chinese takeout inspired meals
- Do you like Victoria Beckham's new magazine cover?
- Ring in the Year of the Dragon with our favorite Chinese dishes
- Football-watching etiquette
- 5 Ways to warm up your most feminine pieces for Winter
- DIY projects to try this week
- See the latest pictures from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
- Vote on the best dream job with our Which Career Is Cooler Game?
- How to care for your gadgets in the Winter
- Make your foyer a design destination
- Hilarious photos of pets lounging on the couch
- Brad Pitt talks about Angelina Jolie's directorial debut
Posts for January 22nd 2012
Neon brights, ladylike looks, and nude layers — all in a week's work. We're loving what our stylish community served up and we're feeling totally inspired by the Winter brights and faux fur accessories. Here are our favorites: printed pants, six inches steez, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, lazy day, pleated skirt, Winter brights, pink and nude, metallic mayhem, neon brights and alphabets, and jumping into Spring. Congrats all!
It's been a busy, busy week. From the glammed up stars of the Golden Globe Awards to a birthday doubleheader (hello Kate Moss and Michelle Obama!), we've been taking in all of the super stylish looks in stride. Not to mention, we got to try on a few cool pieces of our own, thanks to Madewell's just released denim line Rivet & Thread. So, don't forget to tell us what you think of the styled looks. To top it all off, Target has given us even more to be excited about, with a sneak peek of its signature house brands' Spring '12 collections. Don't miss a moment of the action — click through for all this week's most fashionable news.