Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week has wrapped, and now it's time to take a look back at all of our (very high-fashion) content from the past five days. Catch up on our runway reviews, watch our street style video, and see some of our favorite celebrity looks when you click below now!
Posts for January 28th 2012
- Natalia Vodianova stars in Stella McCartney's new campaign — The Fash Pack
- An affordable "It" bag that you'll want in every color — Beauty and the Budget
- Elle Magazine uncovers the madness behind Nicki Minaj's makeup — Blaq Vixen Beauty
- Daphne Groeneveld is pretty in pastels for Jill Stuart — Pretty Plague
- Steal AnnaLynne McCord's casual Sundance look — Cheap Chic Daily
Bow-front blouses were in no short supply on runways at Chloé, Yves Saint Laurent, and Marc Jacobs. We fell head over heels for this tie-front top by 3.1 Phillip Lim, and today, we're going to show you three fresh ways to wear it. Whether you’re going out on the town, enjoying the weekend, or heading to lunch, we're about to prove that this citrus blouse is just as easy to style as your basic white button-down. On Allison: Zara skirt, Final Touch Top, Pour La Victoire shoes, JewelMint bracelet
We looked to these five style setters to supply a little seasonal outfit inspiration. Day by day, we gave you the breakdown on each look with our editors' styling and shopping know-how, but now we're turning the tables and asking you for the answers. How well do you remember who they were and what they were all wearing — we're about to find out. Quiz time!