- Go meatless this week with these great recipes
- The best quotes from the American Idol TCA panel
- Acer introduces world's thinnest ultrabook at CES
- Enter for a chance to meet Drew Barrymore!
- 10 gifts perfectly suited for Beyoncé and Jay-Z's baby girl Blue
- 6 reason for Winter weight gain and how to avoid it
- Life-changing books to read in the New Year
- The best investment bags that are worth the splurge
- Learn a headband braid in 5 easy steps
- Reasons we're crushing on Daniel Radcliffe
- 60 DIY projects that will make you proud
- Brad Pitt thanks his "lover" Jonah Hill and proud parents in Palm Springs
Posts for January 8th 2012
Charlize Theron shined in a curve-hugging, green and black Reed Krakoff colorblock dress this morning, while attending a brunch at the Parker Palm Springs. The actress was on hand to accept her Variety Indie Impact Award, and looked stunning in the sleek tank dress — which she accessorized with strappy black heels, a leather Lanvin clutch, and pretty gold jewelry. The look is a perfect example of Charlize's knack for simple, clean lines and her expertise in effortless, dressed-up daytime ensembles. Click the widget below to shop similar pieces.
With a new year comes a new crop of investment pieces — but none are more important than splurging on a great bag. Not only will it (hopefully) go with you everywhere, but an ideal handbag will have ample space for your stuff, a classic yet exciting design, and make others drool at the very sight of it. We've rounded up 10 bags that are really speaking to us right now — click through to see and shop them all.
We're well into the first week of the New Year and we have three words for you: hot, hot, hot. That's the only way to describe our reaction to David Beckham's latest ad campaign for his H&M underwear collection; it's certainly the way Mila Kunis looks in the newest batch of Dior editorials; and model Lily Aldridge's low-key luxe style is what we're currently lusting after. For all this — plus cool street style snaps, sweater dressing tips, and a pointy-toe pump resurgence — catch up on all the week's best fashion news right here. Click through for all the updates in one place now.
The New Year is off to a fabulously chic start, thanks to our impossibly cool community. We're loving the bright pops of neon, statement hats, and abundance of chunky Winter toppers. Here are our favorites: hello yellow!, hat 'n' scarf, miniature cowboy boots, bow ties and bows, tweed blazer, post-holiday cheer, inherited fur, gold shoulder, neon, and day at the museum. Congrats all!