'Tis the season of slouchy sweaters and chunky knits, but wearing your favorite cozy pieces time and time again can cause them to get fuzzy pillings all over. Today, we're going to show you four simple ways to rid your garments of those pesky pillings in a flash. From a sweater comb to a sweater stone to a powerful shaver, one of these easy tricks can be used to keep your sweaters looking clean all winter long. On Allison: Topshop top.
Posts for October 6th 2012
In need of a little retail therapy? We hear you. Even if Columbus Day doesn't mean a three-day weekend in your world, it does mean some seriously awesome sales. So whether you're in the market for some Fall essentials (hello, Gap) or seeking a little luxe from the designer world at Shopbop, we've mapped out the best sales of the weekend and all the deep discounts you need to know about — and take advantage of — like, now. Because we firmly believe that a Happy Columbus Day means happy shopping (the kind you don't even have to leave the house for), read on for the best deals to score online right now.
- Gap: Take 30 percent off your order at Gap through Oct. 8 with code GAPCOLOR.
- Shopbop: Get up to 70 percent off the covetable mix of labels at Shopbop.
- H&M: Get 20 percent off the item of your choosing with this handy-dandy Columbus Day coupon.
- ASOS: VIP sale alert! Get 30 percent off.
- Urban Outfitters: Click over to Urban to score up to score 30 percent off all sale items.
- Mango: Take 30 percent off the already-discounted Mango Outlet offerings with code 6LOVEMANGO at checkout.
- Victoria's Secret: Head to VS and use FALL12 at checkout to get $15 off when you spend $100, $30 off when you spend $150, and so on. Essentially, the more you spend, the more you save.
For up-to-the-minute celebrity trends — behind-the-scenes looks, on-set fashion, and every item you've seen a celebrity wearing and thought to yourself, "I have to have that!" — our sister site CelebStyle has got you covered. This week, the team showed us the latest celebrity color-combo craze, sourced the pieces from Rachel Bilson's flawless street style, and showed us how to style our Summer floral skirts for Fall. Click on for the full recap!
- Mango's Winter 2012 campaign is sleek, chic, and fab — Beauty and the Budget
- Lusting after Massimo Dutti's Fall 2012 lookbook — Sandi in the City
- Kate Upton's latest cover actually makes sense — The Fash Pack
- Tiger print is totally trending — Mode Haven
- Craving coated denim under $100 — Cheap Chic Daily