- Sweet Halloween treats for your little ones
- Pop culture costume ideas to steal from celebrities
- The ultimate Fashion Week street-style trend breakdown
- One hundred calories of your favorite fun-size Halloween treats
- Michelle Obama is committed to keeping kids active and healthy
- A romantic updo to wear to all your Fall events
- Sienna Miller and baby Marlowe explore NYC together
- Eat your way through Germany
- Get Gwyneth Paltrow's latest Fall look
- Eight funky pumpkin varieties for a festive Fall
- Geeky Halloween costumes for your dogs
- Tax-break savings you should know about when starting a family
- Delicious pumpkin recipes for Fall
Posts for October 7th 2012
In today's DIY, we're showing you how to spruce up an old blazer, sweater, or jacket with cool, equestrian-inspired elbow patches. It's really simple, and will instantly add personality to any item in your closet. Watch this quick and fun DIY to see how it's done. On Allison: StyleMint top, House of Harlow necklace.
This week has been a fashion whirlwind! Not only did we bring you the best of Paris Fashion Week, but there was a lot of Fall shopping to be done as well. We couldn't take our eyes off the street style (Paris may be the chicest style city yet), and the Paris shows also provided us with inspired looks you can wear right now. You can catch up on the past week — from October must haves to the best jewel tones to sport this Fall — in this installment of our Fab Recap.
What better way to welcome October than by looking at our readers' cozy Fall style? You won't be lacking inspiration for your weekend wear after flipping through our looks of the week, including everything from camouflage to khaki trenches to season-appropriate orange ensembles. This week's favorites: Gm2239, Stylesbyassitan, Justworethis, Brunetteblogging, AmadeusOnTheCatwalk, Stefanie Jannes, CBladyàlamode, Rakel3273836, Oliviagiovanni, and Style Extraordinaire. Congrats, everybody!