- Laetitia Casta sexes up H&M's Fall lingerie campaign —Sandi in the City
- Nicolas Ghesquière will continue making money for Balenciaga — The Fash Pack
- Trend we love: not-so-ladylike lace — Stylenotes
- One simple thing you can do to freshen up your look — Beauty and the Budget
- Alessandra Ambrosio and her daughter, Anja, pose for London Fog — Life, Love & Lace
Posts for November 10th 2012
Christian Dior showcased balletic looks for Fall 2012, inspiring us to add a little dance inspiration to our everyday looks. For today's DIY, we're taking a cue from the runway and giving a pair of metallic flats a ballet-slipper feel with black ribbon. It's really simple, and all you need are some cute flats, black ribbon, scissors, and a hot glue gun and glue sticks. Watch on to see how you can make your very own pair. On Allison McNamara: Topshop dress.
For every time you've wondered where Blake Lively got that bag or who makes Alexa Chung's coat, our sister site CelebStyle is there with the answer. They make it their mission to track down everything from the latest celeb trends to the styles on the sets of our favorite shows. This week, they're breaking down standout bits of street style from Mandy Moore and Kate Hudson, giving us the inside scoop on the labels celebs are loving right now, and much, much more. For all the highlights, just start clicking.