- Creative holiday cards that'll wow your loved ones
- A millet, lentil, and pomegranate salad perfect for Thanksgiving
- Cameron Diaz and Leonardo DiCaprio link up for a charitable NYC bash
- The best lip balms under $10
- All the Bond girls, from Casino Royale to Skyfall
- Collared dresses that will sweeten up your Winter wardrobe
- Achieve design bliss with vibrant orange and charcoal gray
- Watch Anne Hathaway's Les Misérables-inspired SNL monologue
- Video: Boost your metabolism with this 10-minute workout!
- Hair and makeup tutorials to use for a budget-friendly girls night in
- Daily must dos for flat abs
- CelebStyle: Stars like Angelina Jolie and Gwen Stefani love their white coats
- Clear app helps keep holiday stress under control
- Bloggers dish on new ShopStyle features
Posts for November 11th 2012
Who says that Fall is all about muted colors? Our favorite reader looks feature bold florals and unexpected pops of color. This week's favorites: PPFGirl, Rakel3273836, StefaniSterjovski, Postgradchic, Ruedemoi, Closet Fix, AmadeusOnTheCatwalk, Stylesbyassitan, CBLadyàlamode, and Anna James - Fash Boulevard. Congrats, all!
What a week we had at FabSugar! From everything you should be coveting this holiday season to undoubtedly this week's highlight — the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show — we were there to bring you the best in news and shopping. The party didn't stop after the Angels cleared the runway, so we brought you all the afterparty pics of our favorite Victoria's Secret stars. In honor of Nicolas Ghesquière's departure from Balenciaga, we rounded up his best designs and the ladies who rocked them. Top it all off with our signature shopping stories to keep you covered on everything from what to wear to work to the best collared dresses for Fall, and we've had a Fab — if not angelic — week at Sugar.
The thought of organizing your closet can be overwhelming, but it doesn't have to be. Your closet deserves that long overdue makeover you've been avoiding for months. So, we brought in an organizational genius, Beth Zeigler, founder of Bneato professional organizing, who gave us all the tricks to whip our closets into shape. Switching to felt hangers, using hooks for accessories, and adding shelf dividers are just a few of the easy tips we learned. Watch our video to find out how to transform your entire closet! On Allison: Elizabeth and James