Kate Moss celebrated the launch of her new book, Kate: The Kate Moss Book in London yesterday evening in a shimmering gold Marc Jacobs gown. Adding to the festivities, friends of the supermodel — including Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney, and Donna Karan — came out to show their support, too. The 350-page tome is filled with Kate's most memorable snaps, starting with her first photo shoot ever in 1988 when she was only 14! Watch today's Fab Flash for the scoop. On Allison McNamara: Millau top, H&M sweater, TOMTOM earrings. Hair and makeup by Kasia Bohos.
Posts for November 17th 2012
If you're as celebrity-style-obsessed as we are, then it's high time you met our sister site, CelebStyle. They make it their mission to bring you up-to-the-minute celebrity outfits, the latest celebrity-spawned trends, exclusive interviews, and straight-from-set styles to satisfy our celebrity-style obsession. This week, they're helping us re-create the best celeb ensembles for ourselves, with looks from Taylor Swift, Emma Stone, and Kristen Stewart — just to name a few. And that's just the beginning. Click on for all the highlights, like shoppable pieces from Heart of Dixie's new season.
- Get inspired for ski season with Madame Germany's snow-bunny-chic editorial —Sandi in the City
- See Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen behind the scenes at Elizabeth & James — Life, Love & Lace
- And the location for Chanel's Métiers d'Arts show is . . . — The Fash Pack
- Short days, long skirts: see some serious maxi inspiration — Tiger Tem's Fashion Bites
- Seven holiday sweaters under $70 — Beauty and the Budget