- Hairstyle ideas for all holiday occasions
- Plan a blowout brunch for the family — no stove top required
- William and Kate have a date night at a Welsh rugby game
- Video: Cyber Monday deals we love and tips to remember
- Holiday party ideas to get your girlfriends into the spirit of the season
- The best gifts for experienced moms
- The Cyber Monday sales you should know about
- Shop Etsy for the best wrapping paper of the season
- Gone Girl casting: our picks for Nick and Amy
- DIY holiday cards that will leave an impression
- Practical stocking stuffers for fitness fans
- CelebStyle: Olivia Palermo's fur-trim puffer jacket makes us want one, too
- See Google's self-driving car go to Taco Bell
Posts for November 25th 2012
Wearing everything from embroidered peplums to embellished collars to cinched fur vests, our community members never disappoint with their sartorial flair. This week's favorites: RuedeMoi, FASHIONSTIRRED, Embraceenchanted, Postgradchic, CBladyàlamode, 3487975, Ppfgirl, Amy Fohr - Leopard and Lillies, MySmallWardrobeBlog, and GivenChicGirl. Congrats, all!
With Thanksgiving now behind us, holiday season is in full swing! This week we put out more of our great gift guides to inspire you with pieces for the men in your life and your friends who are always on the go. The invitations for all those holiday parties are probably pouring in, so we've broken down what to invest in, where the best deals are, and what those unexpected accessories can do for your party-ready looks. We can't forget that the American Music Awards were also this past week, and it was the battle of the metallic minidress on the red carpet (have you voted on your favorite yet?). All of this and more in our Fab Recap.
An embellished cuff is a great gift for any girl on your list — not only is it personalized, but it will also add a little glitz to any holiday look. The best part is, it only takes a few simple steps to take a bold cuff from boring to brilliant! Find out the secret to this latest DIY (hint: nail polish is a key player) by watching our video!