- Fast and easy spicy meals to make this week
- Holiday gifts for the cycling gal
- See Jessica Simpson as a bridesmaid at CaCee Cobb and Donald Faison's wedding
- Learn how to get a party ponytail
- Gifts under $100 to give mom that warm and fuzzy feeling
- The 20 best apps for kids
- Different ways to wear one dress all season long
- Last-minute rustic decor for a cozy Christmas
- Burning Once Upon a Time Season Two questions answered
- Video: Define your waistline with a 10-minute Pilates series
- Cute ways to dress up your gift of cash
- CelebStyle: Draw inspiration from five celebrity-style supremes
- Keep the party going with remote-control apps
- Adorable pictures of pets donning holiday garb
- Four can't-miss fashion-focused reads
Posts for December 16th 2012
The dreaded red wine stain; we've all been there. There is nothing worse than that slow-motion horror you experience as the big spill happens, but lucky for you, we've taken it upon ourselves to sleuth out the best red wine stain removing tactics out there. The two that work best are club soda and a special product called Wine Away — watch this video to see how they work! On Allison: StyleMint.
Is it just us, or has December been flying by? With Christmas less than two weeks away, we have been working extra hard to keep you filled with inspiration about what to wear, what to give, and even what to ask for this holiday season. Aside from our awesome shopping content, we've started wrapping up the year, bringing you the ultimate street style slideshow of only the most sartorially gifted fashionistas out there and, of course, the year's best fashion headlines. Finish it all off with a closer look at the cast of Les Misérables — the film's leading ladies never cease to amaze us with their outfits — and you've got the full scope of one seriously chic (and busy) week.
Arriving empty-handed to a holiday party is a serious no-no, but bringing your standard bottle of wine can get tired too. With invitations streaming in and a ton of soirees to attend, it's imperative that you stock up on standout hostess gifts without breaking the bank. We've rounded up 15 perfect party gifts — from fun books to cheeky home decor — that are not only chic, but superthoughtful as well — and will ensure that you get invited back again and again. Click through to see and shop them now.