- Kiss-friendly New Year's Eve date ideas
- Workouts for your every mood
- How to go on a digital diet
- The lowdown on Champagnes and sparkling wines
- Adorable pictures of celebs with their furry friends
- Editors share their fashion resolutions for 2013
- Video: The most shocking celebrity couple moments of the year
- How to organize your home, room by room
- Runway hair and makeup looks perfect for New Year's Eve
- Tips for hiring a New Year's Eve babysitter
- Designer Jon Call shares his favorite things
- Work Rihanna's all-black courtside style for day or night
- The biggest movie headlines of 2012
- Eric and Maxwell Johnson hit the beach with the Simpson clan
- A tasty recipe for chicken with olives, oranges, and new potatoes
Posts for December 27th 2012
Shopped out? We didn't think so. With 2013 around the bend, retailers are hosting major blowout end-of-year sales with prices marked up to 70 percent off. From chic Winter coats from Club Monaco to polished Burberry wedge boots to even gorgeous Balenciaga bags, these top 10 sale picks are ones that you don't want to miss. We urge you to shop fast — sizes and quantities are selling out faster than ever.
Some of our favorite style-setters made sure to share festive snaps while celebrating the holidays with friends and family this week. We caught up with Cara Delevingne, who made a rather convincing Santa Claus, and Izabel Goulart, who spent time hanging with her pup in the sun. Karlie Kloss got some makeup help from a little friend, and Natasha Poly enjoyed a fresh drink during a beach vacation.
The votes are in — you chose Prabal Gurung as 2012's designer of the year. And rightfully so, because it was no ho-hum year for Prabal. In addition to designing gorgeous collections for his namesake and ICB by Prabal Gurung line, Prabal contributed to the Target + Neiman Marcus holiday line, managed to find time to dress the Easter Bunny, played street-style photog on the side, had a major red-carpet moment with Jennifer Lawrence, among other celebrities, and announced another designer collaboration with Target, slated for February 2013. Congrats to a majorly talented designer whom we can always count on to deliver the most amazing creations that have our jaws permanently dropped. We can't wait to see what magic he creates in 2013!
Miranda Kerr's yellow elbow-patch sweater mirrored her sunny demeanor while attending a party with Orlando and baby Flynn in LA. The model mom styled her bright topper with light-wash Frame Denim jeans, leopard driving loafers by Prada, and a brown wool fedora. Whether Miranda is on the red carpet, modeling the latest cool-girl fashions, or running errands around town, we can't get enough of her street-chic style. Mimic Miranda's look with a bold yellow sweater, light-wash denim, leopard loafers, and an on-trend fedora this weekend.
There's no secret as to why Miranda Kerr took top honors for best street style and most stylish mom in our Best of 2012 coverage this year: the girl's got a killer fashion sense and makes even the most basic of ensembles look cool, laid-back, and ridiculously effortless. Miranda attended a Boxing Day party along with husband Orlando Bloom and their baby boy, Flynn, yesterday — and in true Miranda form, she gave a simple dressed-down look new life with just a few key pieces. She layered a pair of light-wash Frame Denim jeans with a slouchy white blouse and punchy yellow sweater (complete with elbow patches, which we can't get enough of). Miranda upped the ante on what would otherwise be a basic look by adding a wide-brimmed brown hat and sleek leather loafers, proving once again that this model mom just can't (and won't) quit.
With New Year's Eve just a few days away, it's time to buckle down on what to wear. If your festivities include a swanky cocktail party, we have just what you need to ring in the New Year in style. Our three inspiring NYE looks are sure to impress even the most discerning eye in the party crowd. Click on now to see and shop your perfect NYE 2013 outfit, from a modern take on the vintage flapper dress to glamorous metallics.
Although Nina Dobrev's travel style was sweet on its own, it was her luxe Rachel Zoe shopper ($416, originally $595) that really caught our eye. The brunette beauty worked her Winter-chic bag with a camel Rachel Zoe coat ($553, originally $790), skinny jeans, suede ankle boots, and Ray-Ban shades while catching a flight out of LAX. The rich hue and dual texture of Nina's satchel makes it a perfect fit for those cool Winter days and nights. Shop it now — on sale! — to pair with everything from jeans and a blouse to sweet sweater dresses.
- Leonardo DiCaprio walked Kate Winslet down the aisle at her wedding — PopSugar
- See Kendall and Kylie Jenner's luxe Christmas gifts — People Style Watch
- Cynthia Rowley says "uptight" editors are taking the fun out of fashion — Racked
- Madonna doesn't want anyone smoking at her shows — The Fashion Spot
- The TV shows that inspired some pretty cool jewels — Lucky
- The Neiman Marcus for Target collection is already 50 percent off — HuffPost Style
- Expect to see lots of hipster loafers and mesh tanks on season two of Girls — Fashionista
- Kate Middleton is not allowed out of Britain until 2014 — The Cut