- Standout accessories we're excited to see in the front rows during Fashion Week
- Would you drink a bacon shake?
- Prince Harry and David Beckham have a hot night out in London
- Celebs are loving Downton Abbey-esque updos
- Gwyneth Paltrow and more celebs who got active to support Planned Parenthood
- Start your party engines! How to throw a Cars-themed bash
- Easy tips to warm up the kitchen of your rental
- What's your take on Madonna's video with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.?
- Video: Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's sweetest moments
- Can you cash in on Facebook's IPO?
- A workout that can help you get Madonna's arms
- Did your pets get in on the Super Bowl action?
- Geek love: 10 couples from sci-fi and comic books
- Make a typography-inspired Valentine's Day mantel
Posts for February 5th 2012
Watch the Dannon Oikos ad from the Big Game featuring John Stamos
It seems there's no sign of 2012 slowing down now. With the SAG Awards upping the glam factor at the start of our week, we made sure to keep a good thing going. We've got 17 stunning engagement rings (hint, hint) for your perusal, 30 insanely cool Pre-Fall '12 accessories to ogle at, 15 chic ways to style yourself for tonight's Super Bowl action, and 50 awesome New York Fashion Week street style snaps. Got all that? Don't miss a moment of the week's action — click through to catch up on all of our Valentine's Day shopping tips, red carpet coverage, and more.
While the week was chock-full of wintry street style inspiration, our greatest takeaways came from your expertly executed layers, attention to detail, and colorful print mashups. Here are our favorites: red white and blue, zebra scarf, spikes and spots, leather and denim, down the rabbit hole, let it snow, Winter white, tartan and leather, baby blue button-up, oversized blazer, and above the bay. Congrats all!