- 20 years later: our favorite teen TV stars who are now parents!
- His royal hotness: the cutest photos from Prince Harry's South American tour
- Five fast and easy dinners perfect for Spring
- Brad Pitt takes Ellen DeGeneres on a tour of NOLA
- Emily Blunt, Melissa McCarthy, and more stars love watermelon lipstick
- The best and brightest — the trends that will be huge this Spring!
- Tour Carrie Bradshaw's $9.5 million NYC home, which is for sale
- The 10 best quotes from the Vampire Diaries at PaleyFest
- Video: Britney Spears says hosting the X Factor could be fun
- 22 cheap ways to treat yourself
- A guide to tummy-toning yoga poses
- CelebStyle: Rachel Bilson shares her sunglasses tips
- Details on an iPhone case that actually guarantees its cargo
Posts for March 11th 2012
While fashion month may have just wrapped in Paris, we'll always have our chic community to glean cool street style looks from. And thank goodness! This week, we saw bright floral pops, sweet seasonal layering, and lots of printed pants. Here are our favorites: two tone, double collar, wild pants, let the sun shine, double shot, pink pink, work look, earthy, faux fur and black mini, and orangeade. Congrats all!
That's a wrap on Paris Fashion Week! To ensure we've cross all of our T's and dotted all of our I's, we've got a double dose of insanely cool PFW street style, all of the Fall '12 looks straight from the runways, and every chic front-row ensemble worth poring over. In addition, catch up on our ultimate Spring shoe guide (wedges! metallics! ankle-straps! espadrilles!), peep five fun ways to punch up your transitional season style, and see 38 of Eva Mendes's sexiest editorials yet. This week was a doozy, but we're making the most fashionable news easy for you to stay on top of, so just keep clicking.