- Weeknight meals that will take you around the world
- Video: How to get Mad Men's winged eyeliner look
- Apps to download for the new iPad
- Free travel apps you will actually use
- Miranda Kerr revives the denim jacket with chic flair
- Pick the most inspirational star in Bella's Beauty Awards
- Words of wisdom from Mad Women
- Tips for photographing your kids this Spring
- 12 not-to-be-missed home decor items on sale
- See every piece from H&M's glamour conscious collection
- Check out Jim and the gang in American Reunion pictures
- Must dos to lose one pound a week
- Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson celebrate St. Patrick's Day in green
Posts for March 18th 2012
While Australian Fashion Week doesn't kick off until April 30, we were treated to a superchic dose of style down under via the L'Oréal Melbourne Fashion Festival. The eight-day, runway-filled fest showcased Spring '12 looks — don't forget the Aussies experience the seasons in reverse! — that reflect a cool sense of effortless edge, neon colorblocking, and a total love of peplum. We've pored through each day to present you with the best, the most unusual, and the most stunning looks to emerge from LMFF, from more well-known designers Ksubi, Something Else, and Karen Walker to Josh Goot and Yeojin Bae. Take a peek at our top 100 shots from Australia's pre-Fashion Week festivities now.
Now that all of the Fall Fashion Month is over, we've switched gears and can now focus on Spring! It's time to put away your Winter wools and invest in some flashy prints, flowy skirts, and pretty pastels. Check out our coverage on the Spring tribal trend, sweet babydoll dresses, and our favorite bags for the new season. We also showed you Jennifer Lawrence's gold glam looks at all the Hunger Games red carpet events and our exclusive peek at the H&M Glamour Conscious collection. Click through to Spring forward!
While sweaters and scarfs are still around, the warmer weather is inspiring flowy short skirts, light button-down blouses, and eye-popping colors. Here are our favorites: greetings desert-lings, floral shorts, ladylike, black and white, pastel, master mix, Spring green, just like a dream, llama love, and going green. Congrats all!