- Check out this comic book-inspired wedding
- How to cook healthy for one
- The Hunger Games scenes we can't wait to see
- Video: Kristen Stewart runs from beasts and meets the dwarves in a new SWATH video
- What to do after a job interview
- Easy ways to recover from an overindulgent weekend
- Pretty, sexy Spring lingerie to slip into right now
- Kate Middleton gives her first public speech in a royal blue dress
- 10 mockingjay tattoos and the stories behind them
- Two men kiss at a Rick Santorum rally
- Decor ideas for a globetrotting tot
- Kim Kardashian talks perfume, personal style, and her go-to pieces
- How to create the perfect party atmosphere
Posts for March 19th 2012
Kristen Stewart and her costar Charlize Theron promoted their new flick, Snow White and the Huntsman, on Today this morning in NYC. Charlize chose all black, while Kristen rocked a cropped button-down Diesel shirt ($168) over leggings with leather panels, a Rebecca Minkoff blazer ($345), and Balenciaga oxfords ($575). It's quintessential Kristen but with a dressed-up flair. Score her exact pieces now, then wear them like she did, as well as many other ways. Her Diesel blouse would also look great with a pair of high-waist flare jeans or a leather pencil skirt. Her blazer could top almost anything flawlessly, while her oxfords would lend geeky chic to any ensemble.Photos courtesy of NBC Universal
Charlize Theron has been one busy lady these past few days. Not only is she a new mom, she also kicked off her weekend at WonderCon 2012, where she participated in two panels for her upcoming movies. She then slipped into something a little fancier for the Human Rights Campaign, selecting a gorgeous Acne dress for the affair. And her stylish ensembles didn't stop there — Charlize styled up an effortless airport-chic outfit as well. See all of her polished looks in today's Fab Flash. On Allison McNamara: Lia Sophia necklace.
CelebStyle: Tell us a little bit about this event on Thursday.
Kim Kardashian: It's a going to be a fabulous event to celebrate my new fragrance, True Reflection, and in support of an amazing charity called Dress for Success Worldwide, whose mission is to provide women with professional clothing and the tools they need to succeed in the workplace. They are truly an amazing organization, and I’m so pleased to be a part of an event that will hopefully raise awareness and funds for a charity that helps disadvantaged young women succeed in life.
CS: What is your latest fragrance all about?
KK: True Reflection is all about femininity and sophisticated glamour. The fragrance blends Italian bergamot, plum, peach, night blooming gardenia, chocolate orchid, and lotus flower to give it an addictive sultry scent. I absolutely love it!
To hear more from Kim, including her fashion go-tos, read more
January Jones and Solange Knowles are in two different cities — New York City and Austin — but they're on the same fashion wavelength. While out and about in NYC, January sported a bright blue pencil skirt, while Solange popped up at SXSW in an equally loud red knit skirt. Two totally opposite vibes, both fabulous in their own ways. If you have a ton of bright skirts just sitting in your closet, step inside to get ideas on how to work them in two different ways for upcoming Spring.
- Simon Spurr leaves his namesake label — Styleite
- Did Victoria Beckham and Michael Kors get ripped off? — HuffPost Style
- 36 stars who avoid looking like bananas in yellow — Stylelist
- Re-create Spring's sporty street style look with these key pieces — The Fashion Spot
- Fall Fashion Week's nuttiest runway trends — The Daily Beast
- Joe Fresh wants you to wear one color head to toe — Lucky
- See which star is rumored to be performing at this year's Met Gala — Style.com
- Seven ways to remove wrinkles (without an iron) — The Frisky
- Alexander Wang lawsuit expected to move to federal court — Fashionista
- Marni's Bandoleer bag may be a little too convenient — Bag Snob
- Kate Middleton delivers her first public speech, shouts-out Prince William — The Cut
Miranda Kerr is on a denim binge these days. She started by reviving the denim jacket last week, and now she's working the casual fabric in two more stunning ways. While walking her dog in NYC, the model mom also brought back another old-school denim piece: the denim miniskirt. Then while spending time with her son, Miranda paired an oversized denim shirt with brown leather pants. Both looks are a lesson in how denim never goes out of style.
Spring is the time for an ultimate wardrobe refresh — even our underthings are getting a makeover. In fresh brights, breathable fabrics, and lacy finishes, these pieces capitalize on the season's call to lighten up. Like Natalia Vodianova in Etam's adorably femme intimates, we're seeking underthings as eye-catching as the Spring wear we're layering over top (because you can never underestimate the power of a gorgeous bralette to make you feel pretty all day — even if no one sees it, you know it's there). Click through to shop the 15 underthings we're loving for Spring.
Along with Jessica Alba, Shay Mitchell is one of Brad Goreski's clients — be sure to catch our chat with the stylist if you haven't already. The latest outfit Brad put the Pretty Little Liars actress in for her Seventeen magazine cover fete is a pink-and-orange colorblock dress by LOFT. Unfortunately the dress, $89.50, is sold out online, but it is still available in select LOFT stores. Shay's bold look inspired us to go on a hunt for our favorite pink and orange frocks. There's everything from one-shoulder numbers to flowy maxi dresses to structured shifts like Shay's. There's also this pink and purple colorblock shift dress very similar to Shay's. If you're feeling extra daring, pair your colorblock dress with bright blue pumps like the actress did. Or, for a more simple look, go with nude or tan. To get Shay's look, shop similar dresses below.