- Creative ideas for kitchen organization
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth engaged?
- Add some Brazilian staples to your pantry
- Try out a new braiding technique for your hair
- Birth control kiosks could be heading your way
- Tips for photographing your baby in the hospital
- See the biggest and brightest color trends for Spring 2012
- 10 not to be missed home decor pieces on sale
- Sneak peek: more new pictures for Game of Thrones season two!
- Learn the most common snacking mistakes that lead to weight gain
- Take a tour through the world of Harry Potter
Posts for March 25th 2012
With the official start of Spring, the world premiere of The Hunger Games, and a plethora of super cute lookbook (read: J.Crew wedding and parties collection, Zara's April lineup, and an Alberta Ferretti for Macy's Impulse sneak peek) debuts this week, it's safe to say we've got a serious case of Spring fever — the best kind, of course. Add to the mix a totally helpful dress styling Q & A with Rachel Zoe, music festival-ready finds for under $100, and 35 ways to amp up your Spring denim awesomeness, and you've got a fashionable Fab week to catch up on. Click through to get up-to-the-moment updates.
Sarah Jessica Parker stole our hearts as Carrie Bradshaw on Sex and the City. And while the show inspired quite the Manolo Blahnik habit, it's Sarah Jessica Parker's polished and refined off-duty style that continues to inspire us. In today's episode of CelebStyle 101, we're going to show you five easy ways to get a classic SJP ensemble. And the best part? You probably already have a ton of these styling items in your wardrobe. From pops of pink, to ladylike lengths, to a simple spaghetti-strap dress, channel your inner Sarah Jessica Parker with these quick tips! On Allison: StyleMint top, Zara jacket, Lia Sophia necklace.
It's official — Spring has arrived, and so has the seasonal style to accompany the incoming warm weather. We love the cool denim stylings, pretty floral prints, bright polka dots, and brave (read: bold) uses of color. Here are our favorites: scalloping in color, Morange, Spring equinox, weekend flats, festively green, simple with a pop of bright, Spring monochrome, denim on denim, dippin' dots, and Chanel-esque tweed. Congrats all!