- The ultimate Spring shoe guide: every style, every price
- Low-calorie fixes for a crunchy craving
- Young people enjoy a splash of color during Holi celebrations
- Hunger Games popularity contest: which characters do you love?
- Make tuna tartare at home with this recipe from a Top Chef
- How to get nail polish off just about anything
- See all the stars at Paris Fashion Week
- How to look like a celeb at your own pregnancy photo shoot
- Five things to bring to a job interview
- Make St. Patrick's Day a booze-free event for your pets
- Everything you need to know about the new iPad
- Buy this Hunger Games actress's Tory Burch heels
- Bright and patterned denim interpreted for your home
- Video: Jennifer Lopez's hot new music video showcases her clothing line
- See the before and after of this sweet entryway
Posts for March 8th 2012
We're teaming up with Levi's® for a Curve ID event! Join FabSugar editors, special guest blogger Jessie Adore, and Levi's® in New York on Wednesday, March 14, for a fun night of hors d'oeuvres, drinks, live music, and shopping — with a special discount of 20 percent off all merchandise. While you're there, be sure to check out our favorite Levi's® picks, get styled with your Curve ID, and enter to win amazing prizes! Just click below to RSVP, and we can't wait to see you there!
To close out Paris Fashion Week, Marc Jacobs partied with a handful of his fashionable, A-list friends including Kristen Stewart, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Sarah Jessica Parker to fete the launch of his new exhibition at Musee des Arts Decoratifs called "Louis Vuitton — Marc Jacobs: The Exhibition." The two-floor exhibit showcases an entire floor of original Louis Vuitton, and the second floor features designs that Marc Jacobs has created for the brand. Wearing a black Louis Vuitton suit, Gwyneth revealed that she tends to stick to menswear-inspired pieces because of her long, slender frame, saying she doesn't have Sofia Vergara's curves. Curves or not, we think Gwyneth is always dressed to perfection. Watch today's Fab Flash to see all of the looks! On Allison McNamara: Marni for H&M top, Lanvin for H&M lipstick.
Paris Fashion Week just wrapped up, marking an end to the fashion month festivities. Before bidding adieu to the gorgeous runway collections, we compiled all of the top trends we spotted on the runway. Designers like Yves Saint Laurent, Vanessa Bruno, and Chanel showed gorgeous metallic knits, while Balenciaga and Kanye West focused on the future. Want to get the complete Paris Fashion Week trend report? Just click the slideshow to see the top 10 burgeoning trends on the runway right now.
Leather shoulder bag? Check. Cutoff shorts? Check. Statement sunnies? A must. While out and about in Florida, Selena Gomez showcased a cute and casual look — BlankNYC cutoff shorts, a pink tee, and black moccasins — that is perfect for your upcoming music festivals, including Coachella next month. Score Selena's exact shorts, or pair your favorite cutoffs with a loose tee and moccasins, then toss your sun essentials into a brown shoulder bag. Finish the look with a pair of rad sunglasses, a side cross necklace, and a bevy of multicolor bracelets. Now all that's left to do is to rock on.
Black leather jackets — been there, done that. But pink leather jackets? Super fresh. Just check out Fergie after touching down at LAX. She layered a blush leather jacket — snag a less expensive version here — over a paisley-print Pierre Balmain blouse and white skinny jeans, with black Fergie platforms, aviators, and her tried-and-true Céline bag. Come Spring, don a similar look by pairing a blush jacket — it doesn't have to be leather — over a black-and-white blouse, then finish it off with white denim and a pair of chunky black sandals.
Now that we have all of your wrist candy options out of the way, it's time to focus on Spring's fresh batch of statement earrings. With designers like Prada, Oscar de la Renta, and Jil Sander showing an array of gorgeous renditions on the runway, we're predicting a major comeback for earrings. Our must-haves list includes tassels, bohemian danglers, pretty chandeliers, and standout studs. Want to see the complete breakdown? Read our quick styling tips below, then shop our top picks in the slideshow now.
- Oversized earrings make enough of a statement on their own so there's no need to finish your look with bracelets or rings.
- If your ears can't handle heavy earrings, stud options can make just as much of an impact. Just make sure to choose a pair with brilliant embellishments.
- We love the idea of pairing a boho-inspired set with a pair of tie-dye jeans and an embroidered jacket for a cool Parisian-inspired look.
Photo courtesy of Vogue Russia