- 10 movies we want to see in 3D
- Five fuss-free and flavorful seafood meals
- Jennifer Garner and Violet Affleck are too cute en route to ballet
- See the best Kids' Choice Awards looks up close
- A history of the bikini
- Check out the sweet room Jenna Lyons designed for her son
- 10 eco-chic finds to kick off Earth Day
- 13 home decor pieces on sale that you can't miss!
- The Killing — get updated on what went down in season one, and what's to come
- Video: Which Gossip guy is best for Blair?
- Five simple ways to organize your living room
- One roasted chicken, five healthy recipes
- CelebStyle: Two-tone bags like Reese's bright Celine number!
Posts for April 1st 2012
While we think every month should be treated like Earth Month, it is important to shine a little extra light on the people, places, and things that go the extra mile to support totally chic, sustainable practices and causes. We've already sung the praises of these 10 feel-good fashion efforts, but it's time to hone in on our favorite April eco finds, let you in on what some brands are up to (Alternative Apparel will plant a tree in your name!), and introduce you to a few initiatives you may not have heard of yet. Keep clicking to soak up all of Earth Month's most fashionable pieces now.
Warm weather dressing beware — we've been bitten by the Spring shopping bug. To assuage this serious case of retail fever, we've scouted our top 10 luxe designer finds, 50 affordable (read: under $50) offbeat prepster pieces, and 30 ways to achieve an ultra ladylike look without breaking the bank. Add to the mix our fun insider interviews with accessories designer Brian Atwood and the face of DKNY, Twilight's Ashley Greene at Macy's, and you've got a double dose of shopping frenzy and fashion crew know-how. Click through to catch up on all the latest (and chicest) happenings from the week now.
Another standout at the 2012 Kids' Choice Awards was Victoria Justice, who worked a playful coral short suit that screams Spring. The cutie chose to give her boyish silhouette a feminine spin via a white bow blouse and crystal-embellished Valentino booties. We found Victoria's exact shoes and a similar coral Elie Tahari blazer that would look amazing with matching shorts to re-create Victoria's look, or with denim shorts for a more casual-cool approach. Whether you pair your coral short suit with a blouse, tee, or tank, it'll be the perfect way to sweeten Spring.