- DIY tips to add style and personality to your wedding
- Eat by the colors of the rainbow
- All the stars who turned out for Coachella weekend one
- Which celeb wore the berry lip trend best?
- How to Spring clean your dating style
- Mock cocktails for expectant wedding guests
- The best accessories from Coachella
- 14 hot pictures of Zac Efron in The Lucky One
- Video: A history of Brad and Angelina talking marriage
- Do you have one of the best jobs in 2012?
- 10 diet and exercise tips from supermodels
- This adorable new giraffe was just born in a Madrid zoo!
- CelebStyle: These celebs show how to wear purple
- Four apps that will show you how to correctly re-create the sky on the Titanic
Posts for April 15th 2012
It's the final stretch at Coachella, but just because it's day three doesn't mean the crowd is skimping on style. And just to be fair, we had to include a peek at the guys bringing their festival A-game. OK, not just the guys, but a few awesome couples that prove that two Coachella-inspired styles are better than one. Some are easy and breezy, others a little more edgy and cool — either way, we couldn't help but fall for these awesome looks from the best-dressed couples to take Coachella this year.
We're trading Winter's heavier hardware for Spring's lighter fare — bags and all. We watched bags in every hue, print, silhouette, and style make their way down the Spring '12 runways, and now we're translating those styles to our own wardrobes with a closer look at all the options. From the oversize clutch to the sportier colorblocked styes, we zeroed in on this season's biggest bag trends — just consider this your Spring bag field guide. Whether you're ready to make a serious investment or just looking for a little fun, we promise there's something in here for everyone. Just click through to find your It bag for Spring.
There's never a dull moment here at FabSugar and this week's jam-packed schedule of previews, parties, and festival prep proved it in spades. From style scouting at Coachella (see all the photographic evidence!) to wedding dress shopping for our favorite engaged celeb couples (Angelina and Brad!), you really shouldn't miss a moment of the chic action. What else should you expect? Twenty-five eco jewelry finds under $25, 35 perfect pieces for the bride-to-be all priced under $500, and some pretty awesome tips for making the most of (and giving back with) your tax refund. Click through now to catch up on it all.
Must be the Spring bloom in the air because our stylish Fab Community couldn't get enough of sweet pastels, soft diaphanous skirts, and ladylike silhouettes. It was a lovely mix of pretty hues, feminine shapes, and super girlie prints, and we're feeling totally inspired by it. Here are our favorites: high low skirt, chevron forever, contrast, denim on denim, I heart chambray, monochromatic denim, turquoise bow pumps, school girl chic, back to basics, and hunter. Congrats all!