- Wedding dresses for moms-to-be
- Getting hitched? Don't forget to download this registry checklist
- Take a new look at Angelina Jolie's engagement ring
- Interesting facts about the Titanic's Turkish baths
- 11 common bachelorette party blunders
- The best free online photo editing websites
- Tour Trudy and Pete Campbell's Mad Men country home
- The 10 dresses you should have in your closet
- Get a sneak peek at the movies opening this weekend
- Video: See the celebrity couples that were heating up Coachella
- Travel bargains to consider this Summer
- Healthy ways to spend your tax refund
- Has horse racing become too dangerous?
- CelebStyle: Spice up your LBD with a pair of neon heels
Posts for April 16th 2012
Leopard is a staple in our daily wardrobes and cap-toe pumps are having major moment right now, so you can easily see why we are completely obsessed with how Beyoncé worked leopard A.L.C. trousers with neon cap-toe Christian Louboutins at a Knicks game in NYC. She chose a loose-fitting black top, matching wide-brimmed hat, and black round shades by The Row to top off her wicked courtside style. Take a cue from B and show off your wild side in her exact leopard trousers — on sale right now! — with a basic top, or wear them with a neon tank for extra-bright flair.
Inspired by the traditional Chinese wedding color palette and the celebration of love, Vera Wang has designed yet another stunning collection of ethereal bridal gowns — all dripping in the boldest, most luxurious red hues. There's a reason why Vera's name is synonymous with "fairy-tale wedding," and you can see it in every intricately folded gauzy ruffle, sheer décolletage overlay, innovative corset silhouette, and frothy rose-tulled skirt detail. And while you can opt to have any of these designs made in the more standard ivory color, we love that Vera has once again gone off the beaten wedding couture path without ever forsaking her signature brand of immaculate tailoring and feminine sensibility. Of course, that's not to say there isn't something in her Spring 2013 collection for everyone . . . because there is. For the classic bride, look to her sweetheart-shaped strapless gowns; for the modernist, try a deeper two-toned plum-red V-cut gown; and for the daring set, check out this cutout corset, backless number. Ready to jump right into this gorgeous lineup? Click through now to see the complete Vera Wang Spring '13 bridal collection and let us know which one is your favorite in the comments!
You may find that come Spring, your social calendar is brimming with weddings to attend, ranging from elegant black-tie receptions to exotic destination celebrations. It begs the inevitable question: what do you wear to a wedding? For the latest Fab Style Challenge, we want to see your Best Dressed Wedding Guest look for a chance to win a $500 eBay Fashion gift card! Create a fab look using at least one eBay item to enter — from super sophisticated to easy breezy, we want to see it all. Enter to win now; challenge ends April 22.
1. Go to ShopStyle and sign up for a free account. If you already have a PopSugar account then there's no need to sign up.
2. Shop away! Hover over the piece you want and click "Favorite" so that it goes into your stylebook.
3. Ready to style? Go to your stylebook and click "Create a Look." Drag and drop the pieces you want. Make it look pretty!
4. Save it, then click "Share Look," then "Blog It."
5. Copy the code provided at the bottom of the page and paste it into a "New Post" while in raw HTML mode (not rich text) in the Fab Stylist of the Week group. Include the name of the challenge in your post's title so we can see it.
See Official Rules.
Tonight's episode of Gossip Girl, deemed "Salon of the Dead," is all about Blair and Dan's British-themed coming out party, but what we're focusing on instead are two fabulous frocks Blake Lively's character, Serena, wears throughout the show. The first is a beautiful navy lace Catherine Malandrino dress, which she pairs with a long beaded necklace, and the other is a rockin' studded black Temperley London frock. Both pieces are available to add to your wardrobe right now, so step inside to see them on Serena and to find out new ways to wear them in your offscreen life.
Photos courtesy of The CW
There is nothing more classic than a black dress, otherwise known as the LBD, but styling them with neutral pumps can get a little dull, which is why we love how these eight celebs mixed their black dresses with neon shoes for a fresh combo. These trendsetters — from Nina Dobrev in fuchsia pumps to Jayma Mays in neon-yellow sandals to Lara Stone in hot-pink booties — know exactly how to amp up their raven-hued numbers with bright kicks from every color of the rainbow. Step inside to see how each fashionable starlet added her own personality to the LBD, then shop similar pieces to re-create this fresh combo for yourself.
Coachella was a blast! We caught up with chic celebrities, listened to our favorite artists, and combed the crowds for the best-dressed desertgoers. It was three days of sun, fun, and style — and if you missed out on any of the coverage on Fab or CelebStyle, here's your chance to get caught up. Until next year, Coachella . . .
80 Style Snaps From the Festival
Celebrity Coachella Looks
The Best Coachella Accessories
Shop the Style From Weekend One
Cool Coachella Couples
Shop Diane Kruger's Striped Look
This past weekend, Gwen Stefani proved that she was feeling blue when she wore two outfits with the color blue in them. First, while having lunch with her son, the singer opted for a blue-and-black striped A.L.C. sweater, then later at an event in LA, she sported a pair of bright blue J Brand jeans. For those who want to go bold while still remaining understated, bright blue is the perfect way to go. Step inside to see how Gwen worked her blue pieces and to shop the looks for yourself.
We've always known Gwyneth Paltrow was a style trailblazer, but now she's taken that chic moniker and dressed it up much more literally. Translation: the actress knows how to wear the essential black blazer like a pro. From her more laid-back take on the tailored trend in Stella McCartney to a supersophisticated turn in a Louis Vuitton tuxedo-inspired combo, Gwyneth has mastered the art of injecting this wardrobe staple into her evening ensembles — and we're here to dissect the polished looks for our own styling how-to inspiration. Click through to zoom in on each outfit and see how you'll be wearing it out for Friday night drinks.